Main MessageBoard / The Scene /

liveeverday
This is a rave family we go to raves, we help people pay for the tickets, help with rides, we let each other know when and were the raves are, and most of all we party hard and LIVE EVERY DAY!!!!

Face Book: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Live-Every-Day-LED/355556151197053?ref=hl

https://api.twitter.com/LiveEveryDayLED

were based outa the Pitt, we started this for fun and it kinda grew into something we loved. There are four "head lights" the guys that started this and direct all the funding the original creator "poizun" some may know him haha ;). "Roast" the avid helpfull raver, the "cotton Candy Worrior" go figure hes the one that's out thier o.0, and Pinko, the suit that needed a secret life to live. we exploded at rave so hard adding promoters, DJ's, dancers, and... massage therapists...?

so this thread was created so people could talk about what its like to run a rave fam, were looking to tips, contacts, additions, anything really were getting big and cant help it so lets GO!

AMMAZZARE
First thing you need to know about starting a rave family, you're gonna need to join the work force so you can pay for all those rave Pampers. A rave family will depend on you to provide for them. Selling ladies shoes is one way to earn the money you will need. Be firm and consistent, but also understanding and your raver will grow to be a predictable and non-threatening member of rave society. That and you should never let your raver sleep on it's belly. You know, SRDS......

liveeverday
In the the Rave family we have four heads. "Pinko" the red light is a consultant for energy corporation and thus the funding for our group. He souly dedicates a large amount of his income to the rave family. As with the past few events he supplied rides, food, tickets, drinks and other party favors to the rest of the family. not including the donations the the current events hosts.

AMMAZZARE
In other words..."Dad" brings home the bacon so his litter of useless dependents can hang around and leech him for all but his very soul? Sounds like a real family to me. But......does he take you out for ice-cream even though you lost the big game?

liveeverday
Pretty much true. I'm glad you understand, even though your sarcasm is thick, I'm glad your at least interactive with the community here, this post in specific appreciates it. No such think as a stupid post! like your style.

TheEturn
its funny you bring this up in your original post. . a rave family! . . i think of my rave family more as a team. . . some times players retire, and new ones are hired.  .LOL. . it has been a long strange trip for us. . and we still have about 6 or 7(sometimes more, sometimes alot more. . some years are better then others). . but at least a strong 7 that have been going pretty hard for over 15 years now. . . It is actually going to be the 15th year anniversary since the first party we actually threw. . . at times we have been slim. .but in the last recent years we have hed pretty large numbers other then our core group. . .but we stik together none the less (Also like you said, we take care of eachother and if someone doesnt have a ticket or a meal for that weekend there is no worry) And if someone from our team wants to go out for a night and rave it up with the rest of us, but they dont got no cash; there is no way in hell they are getting left at home. .we became one years ago.  .and through the years we have lost some. . through retirement, through death, and even through love; but the DRUNKEN MONK CREW will survive forever! . . . . Peace . . The Eturn

Main MessageBoard / The Scene /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout