Main MessageBoard / The Scene /

soonilunderstand11
i know i am not old enough to have partaken is this great event, but i wish we could have events like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o05izWUiCfU My parents raved in this bulding their kids should too. crane building ftw.

High Five
threeowethree
I loved this party!

They did a drop of these inflatable monkeys from the ceiling and a nice girl, who's name I can't remember, gave me one.  :)  I still have him, but one of my cat's poked a whole in the body so only the head now stays inflated.

One of the things that I remember the most was that while I was at the party, Richard (who I originally met at Era) handed me one of the "promoters are people too" laminate for the party.  Upon retrospect, I'm pretty sure he was wanting to give it to me,  but for some reason, at that time, I thought he was just showing it to me so I handed it back to him.  :(  I should have said, "Wow, Thanks!".  I don't know if he thought I didn't want it or what.....

Parties like Big Adventure are what really formed my perception of reality, and even after all these years, I'm still focused on the political / spiritual concepts of PLUR that I know to be true.  Although I mostly just stay at home and work on projects around the house, the memories of the friends I made during those years are always close at hand and when the outside world seems to be getting me down, it's nice I can turn on the samples, bang out some techno, and mentally, I'm back at the party again.

I sure do miss those days.  

:)  

SIMPLE
Too bad no one cleaned up... o it might be around still...

BRUKE71
omg i went to this party this was i believe the 3rd party i went too. i had such a blast. those were teh days. its crazy to think that was 13 years ago!!

:::bruke:::
sumtingwong412
Post from SIMPLEToo bad no one cleaned up... o it might be around still...
I dont think clean up had anything to do with it. When the crane was being used for raves it was privately owned and rented out. It then was bought by a company that they use as a shipping and recieving wherehouse.

sumtingwong412
keep in mind that was the 90s most people who owned those wherehouses were just happy to rent them out.  There were a ton of spaces like that; that were never used or they couldnt sell. Some of the most promising for parties were torn down for condos.

Main MessageBoard / The Scene /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout