Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /

tastetherainbow
Im in the market of picking up some cdjs and was wondering what kind of cdjs you guys use. Also reasonable reccomandations for cdjs would be awsome! Also if you could tell me how you like them that would be much of use

Genre Blind!
Gunther
yinz laugh if ya wanna but Pioneer CDJ 100's

If you can play on these you can play on ANYTHING

tastetherainbow
Post from Guntheryinz laugh if ya wanna but Pioneer CDJ 100's

If you can play on these you can play on ANYTHING
It would be awesome if it played mp3s. All of my music is in that format and im afraid of losing audio quality if i converted the music.

Genre Blind!
JodoKaast
Post from tastetherainbowIt would be awesome if it played mp3s. All of my music is in that format and im afraid of losing audio quality if i converted the music.
MP3 -> WAV is not a lossy conversion. You will not lose any information by burning MP3s onto CDs. It will sound no different than just playing those MP3s on whatever device supports MP3s (because those devices are simply converting MP3 to WAV in realtime).

If something is encoded in MP3 format, you've already lost information (sound). There's no way around this. The issue is whether or not that lost information is perceptible to human ears, which is a matter of debate.

tastetherainbow
Oh, Well then I sound dumb.

Genre Blind!
EVICTION
i use 100's as well.....  love them actually....

img below works if u click it

EVICTION

Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout