Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

tika
Is this still in the works for some point in time? New site is a little jittery on full desktop version.

(safari ios5 iPhone 4s...keep your pointless droid comments to yourself)

Queen of the Lolli.org Paparazzi // mixes, pics, fun stuff -> kooterkore.com
SARA
Post from tikaIs this still in the works for some point in time? New site is a little jittery on full desktop version.

(safari ios5 iPhone 4s...keep your pointless droid comments to yourself)
Rich has been cranking gears on this for days. He's initially releasing the main pages, then he'll release additional pages.

I believe it's going to be m.lolli.org

tika
Lolli.org in cooperation with jolt cola and monster energy drinks

tika
Rich takes a sheet at his desk before he works on Lolli.org

SARA
Post from tikaRich takes a sheet at his desk before he works on Lolli.org

LOLLI
Post from tikaRich takes a sheet at his desk before he works on Lolli.org

Please photoshop my face on this.

Yes, I know, regular lolli sucks on mobile phones.  I'm working on a mobile site as we speak.  It should work for all Androids, iPhones, iPads, and Galaxy Tabs.  You can check it out here:

http://m.lolli.org  (on your mobile phone)

tst
danish6259
I was going to make a new thread but found this one so I'll continue the discussion.

The mobile site is giving me some trouble along with using the desktop version on my droid x.
I keep getting 404'd when trying to access the "mixes" section on the mobile site. Is that not up to date yet or what is the issue with that?
The desktop version cuts off the sides so I can't view all the info on the pages. I get from the "E" in events to "log" in login. Anything before or after that is cut off. Any idea what could be causing that?

My apologies if this is pretty bland, I'm not as up to date with technology as I used to be.

SARA
Rich hasn't worked on the mobile site in a while, that may explain some of the issues. We have so many projects going on right now, we're sorry some things are lagging (like the mobile site).

TBOT3001
hey, are you on molli?

PolarisBreach
There needs to be a mobile lolli. Since they updated the site I'm unable to listen to mixes on my iPhone or iPad.

LOLLI
Post from PolarisBreachThere needs to be a mobile lolli. Since they updated the site I'm unable to listen to mixes on my iPhone or iPad.

How did you listen to them before?  You had to have downloaded the mp3s first correct?  Because the music player has always been Adobe Flash and that doesn't work on iPads.

tst
SARA
Post from TBOT3001hey, are you on molli?
Asking if people are on Lolli already sounds sheisty enough lol. I highly doubt we will be calling it Molli. Probably something boring like Lolli Mobile or something haha.

LOLLI
Post from SARAAsking if people are on Lolli already sounds sheisty enough lol. I highly doubt we will be calling it Molli. Probably something boring like Lolli Mobile or something haha.

Lommi

tst
PolarisBreach
Post from LOLLI
How did you listen to them before?  You had to have downloaded the mp3s first correct?  Because the music player has always been Adobe Flash and that doesn't work on iPads.
Yea I hit download and it would play the mix in the same way it would play a video just without any video and a big QuickTime Q in the center, but now it doesn't work.

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout