Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

SARA
Before you logged in to the new site, you were required to agree to the terms and conditions of Lolli.org. They have not changed from the previous site. As many of you have signed up months and years ago, we want to make sure that you all acknowledge and understand the terms and conditions of this website.

Going forward, moderation of Lolli.org will be much more strict than it has been in the past. Flaming, trolling, hatefulness, etc. will not be tolerated from anyone. We have a team of moderators that will be enforcing these terms and conditions at all times. We will be working off of a 3 strike system. If anything you post is offensive to our moderators you will be flagged. Three flags and you will be temporarily banned. Three bans and you will be deleted permanently. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Welcome back :)

While the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review everything. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

Uploading of drug related or sex related pictures into your profile is strictly prohibited. Your membership will be terminated immediately. No warnings.

This website uses some cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above, they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The email address your provide is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

PDub
okay one thing I am curious about - boob threads, pics of boobs, etc. we've all had a great time sharing boob pics and creating threads about boobs in the past. we all still love boobs. boobs aren't *too* offensive.

where do yinz stand on that? should I be avoiding posting pics of boobs now?

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
LOLLI
Boobs ARE great.  You can display boobs anywhere in the sleaze and filth threads.  Any other forum, you should just link to them and maybe do a NSFW blurb.  

What do you think?

I have a "At Work" browsing mode in the works.  It will automatically convert all [img] tags to [url] tags (so you don't have something really offensive poping up on your screen.  You can still click the link if you want to see the image though).  It will also scrub each page for swear words and encode them.

tst
PDub
sounds good to me

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
satan
Post from SARABefore you logged in to the new site, you were required to agree to the terms and conditions of Lolli.org. They have not changed from the previous site. As many of you have signed up months and years ago, we want to make sure that you all acknowledge and understand the terms and conditions of this website.

Going forward, moderation of Lolli.org will be much more strict than it has been in the past. Flaming, trolling, hatefulness, etc. will not be tolerated from anyone. We have a team of moderators that will be enforcing these terms and conditions at all times. We will be working off of a 3 strike system. If anything you post is offensive to our moderators you will be flagged. Three flags and you will be temporarily banned. Three bans and you will be deleted permanently. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Welcome back :)

While the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review everything. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

Uploading of drug related or sex related pictures into your profile is strictly prohibited. Your membership will be terminated immediately. No warnings.

This website uses some cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above, they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The email address your provide is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

who are all moderators?

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
LOLLI
Post from satanwho are all moderators?

Sara, Tika, and myself for now.

tst
SARA
Bump for a steady reminder.

NCBST2002
Did you guys really delete the Frankie Bones sucks thread? Seriously?

LOLLI
Post from NCBST2002Did you guys really delete the Frankie Bones sucks thread? Seriously?

I still have it, it's just in an Admin Forum now.  When the little trolls of this site finally exhaust themselves and leave, I'll put it back.

tst
NCBST2002
Gotcha...I was genuinely upset that it was removed.

SARA
Post from LOLLI
I still have it, it's just in an Admin Forum now.  When the little trolls of this site finally exhaust themselves and leave, I'll put it back.
I'm not sure what some people don't understand about "no trolling". Whether you're on the site... or on an outside site linking back in to us... these rules apply to everyone.

The rules of this website are in place to benefit the masses. Not a select few who still like to pretend that this website was built for their enjoyment only.

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout