Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /

Struggz
this site, makes vst instruments/samplers for producing electro house. the sounds are primarily from a nord3. i have the download links if anyone is interested. hit me up. although i wont be giving them away for free. they will be very cheap. go to the site and check it out if you then want to buy a vst hit me up first. the site charges 50bucks per vst. i have them and will hook you up for much cheaper. these sounds are great quality!!!

Struggz
what im doin is tryin to help a fellow musician save some money on vsts. obviously that doesnt include you.

Struggz
you wanna spend 50bucks per vst go ahead. and its not pirated at all. i bought them via the website, they send you download links, which i will forward to who ever needs them. for only 5 bucks. this way we can all share the vsts without all the financial burden. so you can take your high horse and go break your bank. wtf do i care. im just lookin out for some fellow proucers who may not have 150bucks to blow on vsts. its called a pool and goes on all the time on other sites, just thought id extend the offer to some locals. even if you offered me 1grand i wouldnt do shit for you HAC. you cant produce anyway so what do you care?

Struggz
how can i steal something i bought? yea for my own profit. lol 5bucks isnt much of a profit considering how much they cost me.

Struggz
so i guess your against sharing music, videos, and any other files. good for you go buy your own.

Struggz
how about this, ill give them away for free. if then you would like to make a donation t5o help keep things going with new vsts then great. if not its kool, feel free to keep the vst and happy producing. im not looking to make any money. im just looking to share my resources and hopefully people will be greatful enough so that i wont have to take all the financial responsibility.

Struggz
ok well i hope you pay all the artists everytime you put out a mix cd on here. but wait you dont so thats ok. when you spin out or put mixes on here have you obtained all the proper copyright info and releases? no, didnt think so. you dont share, (not surprising). not all of us want to use crappy free vsts. and i did support them i paid alot for my vsts. if you dont like the fact that im sharing then fuck off. stay out of the thread, your opinion has been heard. their is no need to come back to this thread. next time you place a mix on here please include a copy of all the copyright releases you have obtained from the publishing company of the artists.

Struggz
Post from Struggzok well i hope you pay all the artists everytime you put out a mix cd on here. but wait you dont so thats ok. when you spin out or put mixes on here have you obtained all the proper copyright info and releases? no, didnt think so. you dont share, (not surprising). not all of us want to use crappy free vsts. and i did support them i paid alot for my vsts. if you dont like the fact that im sharing then fuck off. stay out of the thread, your opinion has been heard. their is no need to come back to this thread. next time you place a mix on here please include a copy of all the copyright releases you have obtained from the publishing company of the artists.
by the way the phrase "bottom line" is usually used by low lifes and used car salesman. those are usually weazle words. such a hypocrite you are, you share music by other artists all the time without their permission. but here on lolli its do as i say not as i do. well if anyone would like these hit me up, i suggest going to the website and checking them out.

Struggz
why do you feel the need to give "speeches" to anyone? why do think people actually give a fuck what you think? some people cant afford vsts. some people understand that we arent stealing we are just pooling our money. besides how many of you have ever even heard of wildfunk, im guessing maybe 1-2, maybe. so i am spreading the word of their company. doesnt that count for anything? i think you need to find a hobby that doesnt incude being an asshole to people who have different ideals than you. you troll this website worse than anyone ive ever seen. next time you get the urge to "share" yourt opinion with me, dont. i dont care what you think about anything. my intentions are to help out producers on a budget. who dont want to use the crappy free vsts you use. so HAC, we are never going to agree, or get along, so stay out of my threads and ill stay out of yours. its pretty simple. i have nothing nice to say to you, and im sure the same goes for me. if you dont agree with me sharing the vsts i bought then dont partake. you want use free vsts go ahead. get ion your high horse and ride off. this thread didnt include you and nver had you in mind when i made the offer to share.

Struggz
so how is it different than you making mixes of other peoples work, then stamping your name on it and putting on here and soundcloud? its not, so fuck you. why dont you get a life instead of trollin and worrying what other poeple are doin? you cant answer the question "how is it different than you sharing mixes? cuz your a hypocrit whos goal is to just start shit. you are like a little kid. its sad your only enjoyment comes from starting fights via the internet. ill bet in real life your a fucking coward. if bein the internet tough guy makes you happy you might want to re-examine your life.

Struggz
he hasnt payed the artists for shit. and the point of this whole thread was for me to give vsts to other producers who cant afford it. buying a song on itunes or whatever does not give you the right to re-sell the song in the form of a mix. nor does it give you the right to play it publicly for a profit. but in HACS eyes thats ok as long as no one else does it. he says i shouldnt shar my vsts and that its wrong. but then turns around and says its ok to put out mixes of other people music with out paying them for the right to do so.

Struggz
what makes you think he payed the artist for that right? buying a song and having the rights to redistrubite it are totally different. there isnt as dj on here that has obtained copyright permission to release mixes. and im saying i dont give a shit who has permission to do what. did HAC buy his traks , i dont know. i dont care. all im sayin is i have some vsts if anyone wants them ill give them to you. HAC thinks thats wrong and everyone should go buy their own vsts. well im sharing, only on lolli would that be a bad thing. but then again im starting to realize that their are really only about the same people loggin in and doing anything with these forums. and its the same people everyday. i thought i would help out a struggln producer, its funny the only people who have a bad thing to say are the ones who dont/cant produce. ive already given 4 of these away on here via private messages. so im guessin most people dont care.

Struggz
you dont have a fucking clue, why dont you take the time to read the posts dumbfuck. cuz you just said the same thing i did. its hac who doesnt believe in sharing retard. besides you are so far off topic its just pathetic. do you even know what the fuck we are arguing about? obviously not.

Struggz
wtf are you even talking about?

Struggz
your violating copyright laws when you hand out a mix that contains other peoples music/tracks. that is stealing. its no different than me giving away i vst i bought. you guys are just arguing fr arguements sake. dont you have anything better to do?

GlowStickWarrior
Your illegally selling pirated software? You fuckin asshat. Fuck off with all that bullshit.

I like Glowsticks.. Alot...
Filcher
Not siding on anything. I would by a hypocrite to say I have bought every piece of software that I use.. BUT the main difference in putting out a MIX vs. SELLING a paid for program for money.. is that the mix is getting put out for free, there is no monetary compensation to HAC for putting out a mix. Struggz, you are asking for money to sell a bought download link... there is a huge difference there.

RIP Nerve Agent Recordings.
Struggz
Post from FilcherNot siding on anything. I would by a hypocrite to say I have bought every piece of software that I use.. BUT the main difference in putting out a MIX vs. SELLING a paid for program for money.. is that the mix is getting put out for free, there is no monetary compensation to HAC for putting out a mix. Struggz, you are asking for money to sell a bought download link... there is a huge difference there.

i said it was free, and that donations towards future vsts would be appreciated.

Wildfunk
Post from Struggzthis site, makes vst instruments/samplers for producing electro house. the sounds are primarily from a nord3. i have the download links if anyone is interested. hit me up. although i wont be giving them away for free. they will be very cheap. go to the site and check it out if you then want to buy a vst hit me up first. the site charges 50bucks per vst. i have them and will hook you up for much cheaper. these sounds are great quality!!!
1) The sounds are NOT from a Clavia Nord.

2) Please read (and respect!) our license terms:

"The buyer receives a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the sounds. The sounds may only be used by the buyer. A transfer, lease, rental or sale is prohibited."

3) All products got watermarks on it... and we know WHO you are :-) So YOU are responsible for all illegal copies on the web which containing "your" watermark.

I don't know why some people praise our stuff "great quality" and then do such silly things... only because of a few bucks...

Wildfunk
raverjade = Struggz :)

Sorry dude, it's no fake. I'm not. The watermarks not.

Also it was no big deal to figure out who you are.

LOLLI
Post from Wildfunkraverjade = Struggz :)

Sorry dude, it's no fake. I'm not. The watermarks not.

Also it was no big deal to figure out who you are.

raverjade has been nuked.

tst

Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout