Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /

Struggz
i have a  a ton of vsts, but not all that i want ( does it ever end). anyway, wanted to know if any other producers would be interested in sharing/trading vsts and sample packs. i have alot but im always looking for more. if any1 is interested let me know. right now  i have sylenth, massive, refx nexus, and a shit load of other ones that i have purchased. i also have a ton of sample packs, some were given to me from big name breaks producers like fixx and tommy who. if anyone wants to trade/share im down. for some rason fixx sent me a ton of dubstep bass samples (he knows i hate dubstep) not sure why but they were in a pack he sent me with vocal samples and electro stuff. i also can explain how to modulate any filters on my vsts to get that dubby wobble everyone loves.

GlowStickWarrior
Check out this guys last thread and somebody please trade him a buncha keyloggers and virus's....that'd be great..thanks..

I like Glowsticks.. Alot...
rukkus
Post from Struggzi have a  a ton of vsts, but not all that i want ( does it ever end). anyway, wanted to know if any other producers would be interested in sharing/trading vsts and sample packs. i have alot but im always looking for more. if any1 is interested let me know. right now  i have sylenth, massive, refx nexus, and a shit load of other ones that i have purchased. i also have a ton of sample packs, some were given to me from big name breaks producers like fixx and tommy who. if anyone wants to trade/share im down. for some rason fixx sent me a ton of dubstep bass samples (he knows i hate dubstep) not sure why but they were in a pack he sent me with vocal samples and electro stuff. i also can explain how to modulate any filters on my vsts to get that dubby wobble everyone loves.
Holy shit you know Fixx?!

Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout