Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /

Struggz
if anyone needs any production like intros, anything chopped up, bass wobbles or samples for their mix tapes or whatever let me know. i have recently built the beginning to my studio and i need some practice gettin used to all the new daws and equipment. i can do alot so if you need customized intros or drum loops, bass wobbles or whatever hit me up and i will try to make something for ya. also if anyone is interested in collabing on some tracks im down for that. also i have no intention of charging anyone for anything. im just looking to help out.

Struggz
one thing, please dont ask me to rip vocals off a track. yes i can do it if you provide me the instrumental as well as the first track but it is boring and its a pain in the ass. i will however gladly explain to you how to do it. but feel free to send me a track and chop it for you or whatever, i just hate making acapellas, i rarely even do it for myself

Flak
What is your method for making acapellas?

TECHNOID TERROR
Filcher
Guessing by the fact that he is saying he needs the instrumental as well as the original, that its just the simple lining up, inverting the instrumental and dropping it on the track to wipe out the music..

RIP Nerve Agent Recordings.
Struggz
Post from FilcherGuessing by the fact that he is saying he needs the instrumental as well as the original, that its just the simple lining up, inverting the instrumental and dropping it on the track to wipe out the music..
yep, i do phase inversions. sometimes it works great and sometime it doesnt. if you have ableton or a similiar daw there are a ton of youtube tutorials. but yea line up the tracks invert the instrumental i will phase and sometimes even delay real small amounts like under 30 ms. because the human ear cant hear a delay when its under 30 ms it makes the sound phatter and can be helpful if the tracks arent quite perfect or it can help reach other frequencys sometimes i will pan the phase or the delay as well. my methods are all track dependant. sometimes they work well and sometimes not but its fairly easy.

Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout