Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /

OMEN
Just thought id ask on here first...

I have a serato box that has a broken usb socket(the lil port that goes into the box) Was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this.I'm gonna try some local electronic shops but figured id ask on here first

Check me out at FUNK'D UP and RYOB4!
Shase
Is the socket physically broken or looks fine but doesn't work?  Might be easy to fix if the traces aren't broken. I could probably fix it, but it might take some time to get a socket from mouser or wherever. You could probably get it fixed at any computer repair place and they would probably have the part right there or do it yourself if you know how to solder and feel comfortable doing it.

abZ
I know it can be done by someone that is handy with the soldering iron.  I guess it is a pretty common thing with those boxes.

OMEN
Post from ShaseIs the socket physically broken or looks fine but doesn't work?  Might be easy to fix if the traces aren't broken. I could probably fix it, but it might take some time to get a socket from mouser or wherever. You could probably get it fixed at any computer repair place and they would probably have the part right there or do it yourself if you know how to solder and feel comfortable doing it.
Well my buddy who is pretty good at soldering said it was gonna be a pain plus finding a socket has been a pain.I'm going to check somewhere tomorrow for one.

Yeah its completely broken off inside the box.

Check me out at FUNK'D UP and RYOB4!

Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout