Main MessageBoard / Media /

duchess
Has anyone watched this movie?  I tried to last night but had to shut it off after about 30 minutes (of 2.5 hours total).  The premise seems interesting as does the general concept...but nope, I just wasn't getting into it.
I want to say it's one of those movies you want/need to watch pretty fucked up, but the bits that I saw were fairly dark & I would not want to watch this movie tripping, that would lead nowhere good, methinks.
I'm tempted to give it another try at some point...the visuals were amazing (& I'm not talking about the psychedelic design visuals, I'm talking more about the location shots) & yah, it seems interesting...but those several-minute-long hallucination psychedelic graphic design tangents were really killing my interest.

If you've seen it - does it get better after the first act, will I at least not have to sit through more 10 minute scenes of random graphics?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enter_the_Void

Wandering Duchess :: www.lmunshower.com for my expat musings & travelogue, photos, fashion & girly art! <3
SheriffKevin
Now you've done it.

"I love how exceptionally real you keep it."  - Eric Bliss
CUTUPS
It doesn't get better, no.  

SHOWS >> 1.20 BASS THERAPY w/ Cutups, Keeb$ + @ Levels Southside | 1.27 MUSTARD PIMP @ Altar Bar | 2.2 LAZERCRUNK w/ Thunder St. Clair & Tracksploitation @ Brillobox | 2.4 ILLUSIONS w/ Mascara & Rivka @ Cattivo
TheScythian462

My void is bigger than yours.  I win tournament.

duchess
Thanks, Cutups.

Fuck the rest of you twats, seriously.  :P

Wandering Duchess :: www.lmunshower.com for my expat musings & travelogue, photos, fashion & girly art! <3
Flownominal
Post from SheriffKevin
Now you've done it.
I knew this was going to be the very first response, lol.

The real solution is throwing smaller more music focused genre specific shows that would and could create a culture of music lovers as opposed to a bunch wanna be rave famous drug addicts.
Flownominal
Also, I've never heard of it, but I guess it isn't worth my time.

The real solution is throwing smaller more music focused genre specific shows that would and could create a culture of music lovers as opposed to a bunch wanna be rave famous drug addicts.
breakz

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
crazyb
facebook wishes it had this power

I dream of playing a sunrise set in front of all of you.

Main MessageBoard / Media /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout