Main MessageBoard / Media /

1 2 3
BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Now is your chance to become a reseller.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
DreDeLosMuertos
Post from pablo814No, but I saw a chick on Maury who banged a dude for a cheeseburger and chips...
out of control teens! that's a classic right there...

"i had sex for a cheeseburger wit bacon!"

at least she had good taste in cheeseburgers :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZZEHoh8kzw

CubanB
Post from suckaSoftyAlicia I dont want to do it I want to figure out how I can contaminate my cannibas plant so it sumhow splices with it and make sum crazy weed :) im always down for a good experiment. idnt want to jus sprinkle it on bud.
lol.  I hope you are kidding around and not actually serious.

in fact, I hope this whole profile is a fake.  Because someone this fucking dumb should not exist.

But thanks for backing up my statement that you are a Hardcore (Music) Whore.  You are truly a poster-child for that type of music.  

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
buddy you..

fuck love

hardcore
     hey

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
suckaSofty
Idk just thinking of ways to upgrade a trippy weed is it bad to dream? Lol im gonna read more on the chemical nd plant there got to b a wway to grow it into the weed lol

to conquer & prosper is to succeed in your dreams & grow strong on your loss & life struggles
PDub
Post from suckaSoftyIdk just thinking of ways to upgrade a trippy weed is it bad to dream? Lol im gonna read more on the chemical nd plant there got to b a wway to grow it into the weed lol
just smoke it yo

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
satan
Post from suckaSoftyIdk just thinking of ways to upgrade a trippy weed is it bad to dream? Lol im gonna read more on the chemical nd plant there got to b a wway to grow it into the weed lol
maybe we should just kill you and use you as fertilizer
--just a thought

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
PDub
flatbed, I need help moving a filing cabinet

suckaSofty
If u killed me and used me for fertilizer itd be like tht movie how high everytime you smoked the plant ill come back as a ghost and ull see how annouying I really am.. I dont shut up ever!! And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u

to conquer & prosper is to succeed in your dreams & grow strong on your loss & life struggles
PDub

suckaSofty
Appearently im not the only one that does drugs all u dumbasses cant even stay on the topic... Im lookin for a website to order chemiczls not yinzez opinions and shot talking...a.d.d much??

djgraph
Post from suckaSoftyAppearently im not the only one that does drugs all u dumbasses cant even stay on the topic... Im lookin for a website to order chemiczls not yinzez opinions and shot talking...a.d.d much??
you will die alone

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
suckaSofty
Mmm dj graph uz a sexay mahfuckkkkkkkkka

LatentDelusion
Somebody just give her a few mg's of 25E-NBOMe.

If she doesn't die she'll be locked up.

What we observe as material bodies and forces are nothing but shapes and variations in the structure of space.
breakz
who says shit like that?? this cant be real.

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
breakz
if i dried out some of my spidervenom would you snort it flatbed??

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
shelbieFxCwhore
Post from suckaSoftyAppearently im not the only one that does drugs all u dumbasses cant even stay on the topic... Im lookin for a website to order chemiczls not yinzez opinions and shot talking...a.d.d much??
plz die a slow, painful death now. kthnx.

Just put some lights on it. & if that doesn't work, put some smoke on it.
CubanB
Is this really a real person?

Who has verified this thing exists and is for real?

suckaSofty
Uhm.derrrf its a real person, donkey dicks... Who says deerf till I herrf or what ever. Thats so overratingly retarded. and bitches need to go tie a bag around there head. Just saying...you dont mutilate me with your slander. If I saw you all in person id probably say hi and shove your face in my titties. Go to the nearest water resourse perferably a sewer and see how long you can hold your breath, kthankz.

shelbieFxCwhore
kthankz.

you best not be tryna jock mah swagga

Just put some lights on it. & if that doesn't work, put some smoke on it.
holly
Premium Member
just smoke it yo

kthnx :)

suckaSofty
Its not ur swaqq fuckin gump, thats the preppiest thing I ever heard.. Do u have pom poms? Can u do me a fav and eat my toe jam?

Johnnycake
What will you give me if I give you a source?

ClickyFlashyTHings
after reading this thread im glad i have nothing to do with the hardcore scene.

o...wait

suckaSofty
Post from JohnnycakeWhat will you give me if I give you a source?
What did u have in mind??

1 2 3

Main MessageBoard / Media /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout