Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

LOLLI

At the top of the main messageboard page, you'll see a new section called "Watch Events".  This is your personalized list of events happening in your hometown.  To edit what is listed, click the "Edit List" button to the right.

If the "Edit List" button isn't rendered with rounded corners, let me know.  I know IE 6.0 probably doesn't render correctly but I was trying nail all other browsers.

tst
CUTUPS
Excellent.  One quick suggestion:

- add a way to filter by "how far in advance" you're seeing an event.  
i'd love to filter out stuff that's more than 2 months out.

SHOWS >> 1.20 BASS THERAPY w/ Cutups, Keeb$ + @ Levels Southside | 1.27 MUSTARD PIMP @ Altar Bar | 2.2 LAZERCRUNK w/ Thunder St. Clair & Tracksploitation @ Brillobox | 2.4 ILLUSIONS w/ Mascara & Rivka @ Cattivo
SheriffKevin
we should be able to ignore certain events so we don't have to sift through a bunch of lame dubstep and techno weeklies looking for other stuff

"I love how exceptionally real you keep it."  - Eric Bliss
LOLLI
Post from CUTUPSExcellent.  One quick suggestion:

- add a way to filter by "how far in advance" you're seeing an event.  
i'd love to filter out stuff that's more than 2 months out.

Yeah I can do this.

tst
LOLLI
Post from SheriffKevinwe should be able to ignore certain events so we don't have to sift through a bunch of lame dubstep and techno weeklies looking for other stuff
Well, I don't really want to build a whole other table of ignored messageboard threads.  Every time your messageboard page would load, I'd have to compare what threads are loading to what you're ignoring.  Basically the more threads you ignore, the slower your page is going to load on every page.

I could maybe add a filtered word(s) textbox.  Like if you chose to ignore the word "dubstep", anything event with the word "dubstep" in it wouldn't show up in your Watch Events list.  Remember though, all events would filter out.  You don't get a choice.

tst
SheriffKevin
that would include the filtered words within the event listing right? like all events with any dubstep djs would be filtered out even if it wasn't listed in the headline?

LOLLI
Post from SheriffKevinthat would include the filtered words within the event listing right? like all events with any dubstep djs would be filtered out even if it wasn't listed in the headline?

It would search the whole event.  The Event title, details, promoter, etc.  It would look for the word "dubstep" and ignore the event if it a match anywhere.

tst
SheriffKevin
Post from LOLLI
It would search the whole event.  The Event title, details, promoter, etc.  It would look for the word "dubstep" and ignore the event if it a match anywhere.
hmm maybe not such a good idea then.

djgraph
'watch events' ?

i dont get it

why not 'my local events'

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
CUTUPS
i noticed that on the main messageboard page that the 'view' dropdown is missing since this new section was added.

SHOWS >> 1.20 BASS THERAPY w/ Cutups, Keeb$ + @ Levels Southside | 1.27 MUSTARD PIMP @ Altar Bar | 2.2 LAZERCRUNK w/ Thunder St. Clair & Tracksploitation @ Brillobox | 2.4 ILLUSIONS w/ Mascara & Rivka @ Cattivo
LOLLI
Post from CUTUPSi noticed that on the main messageboard page that the 'view' dropdown is missing since this new section was added.

Ok fixed.  I was rewriting how the pages list.

tst
CUTUPS
Any chance you could add a configurable date limit to this section?
Like, so people could watch events in the next week, next month, next three months, next year or whatever....

This is only an issue due to the fact that there are SO MANY FUCKING EVENTS.   Pgh's going nuts.

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout