Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /

1 2 3
incydeout
Post from FilcherYou weren't even mentioned in this thread, it would be appreciated if you could keep your childish antics to the threads your already committed to. Thanks.
Second. No point in ruining a truthfully interesting and productive thread.

Flak
Post from TheEturnyo here is some really old stuff that is in LOW quality, cause when they were put online i dont even know if DSL was out yet and cable internet was like 100bux a month, so if they werent in a pretty low quality, streamin was pretty much impossible

But anyway. . here were a couple decent tracks that got some play Back in 2001 and 2002 . . .i think there is one unfinished test from 2003!

like i said above, when i get to my computer, ill upload some shit from the last 9 years(got a little more advanced over them years.  .LOL)

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=23851&T=7282

PEACE!!!
The Eturn
Create a soundcloud, its free. That way I don't have to individually download each track.

TECHNOID TERROR
TheEturn
Post from FlakCreate a soundcloud, its free. That way I don't have to individually download each track.
werd! . .will do. .

soorry. .i totally forgot about this thread. . i got a new one i tried out at BC connect on feb 19th. . Seemed to be liked pretty well. .ill get that up this week

Flak
Down Tempo/Lounge/Chill Out track I made. Made this after playing the game Mass Effect 2, if your Sci-Fi nerd like me check it out! Jack Wall composed most of the game's score, I thought they were songs by other EDM artists but all the music was produced for the game. Really great stuff, I'm definitely downloading the soundtrack.
Nebula by FLAK

TECHNOID TERROR
Arkham
David Banner Dubstep by Headphone Activist

just 8 months of work so far. learning the 101's
Going for a Jungle Hip Hop and Dubstep Influenced sound.

DocJeezy
Post from Arkham David Banner Dubstep by Headphone Activist

no offense man, but this is kinda weak. sounds like you just took the original track from play and threw a couple of one shots over it and a bit of a wobble. i'm all for sampling but chop it up and have some fun, dont just slap it together real quick like to get product out. just my .02

cut it up freshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Flak
Post from Arkham David Banner Dubstep by Headphone Activist

This isn't production, this is plagiarism.

TECHNOID TERROR
puppetslave
Just made this guy this weekend, give it a listen!
(Hardstyle/Hard Dance warning!)

Forever Red by SlaveSound

Here's this:
www.facebook.com/djslaveproductions

Flak
Post from puppetslaveJust made this guy this weekend, give it a listen!
(Hardstyle/Hard Dance warning!)

Forever Red by SlaveSound

Here's this:
www.facebook.com/djslaveproductions
This is great stuff man! What do you use to produce with if you don't mind me asking?

TECHNOID TERROR
puppetslave
Post from FlakThis is great stuff man! What do you use to produce with if you don't mind me asking?
FL Studio, Ableton, a few controllers and a whole lot of VSTs haha

tommy
I 've been producing for about 5 years now.
I have yet to play out live. I should probably get on that.
I need booked : )

MFilthy
Been producing for a while now...

soundcloud.com/mfilthy
facebook.com/mfilthy

Some good stuff up...working on an EP at the moment.

Check me out on facebook! [url]http://www.facebook.com/mfilthy[url]
Spectrm
There's plenty of producers in town who make their own work, it's just a matter of what you want then finding them. Hell I even make music. It's not great, but hopefully in time it'll get there. Here's the last one I did which I think two of you in here have already heard:

http://soundcloud.com/spectrm/the-dark-inside

Like I said needs work. But don't worry if you're looking for producers in town, you'll find em with a little work into searching. I'd tell you to poke your head in at Machine Age Studios

1 2 3

Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout