Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /

1 2 3
doog
Premium Member
I have several acoustic tracks up at the link below but I also do some weird electronic stuff like here:

http://soundcloud.com/drumsareus/casualties

DJtotheMZ
i just started messing around making some tracks. i use and mpc 5000, 2 technics 1200's, and serato. gotta a mini mac studio running. seems to be working well so far.

doog
Premium Member
Post from DJtotheMZi just started messing around making some tracks. i use and mpc 5000, 2 technics 1200's, and serato. gotta a mini mac studio running. seems to be working well so far.
Nice, MPC's are choice.  I just use the MPD24 for a lot of things but I'd love to get a standalone system.  First I need a new condenser mic though.

Flak
Sled by FLAK

DnB track I've been working on, unmastered.

TECHNOID TERROR
Moire
I'm still learning. I like this one....

http://www.lolli.org/Threads/32785/Moire-You-Make-Me-Feel-So-Funky-House-Electro.aspx

allseeingeye
i've been workin on tunes for most of this past year, aside from some stuff i did a few years back on fruity loops. using logic pro now. i have a bunch of stuff at various levels of goodness lol on soundcloud, including the latest:

http://soundcloud.com/colin-pierce/wizard-fight-cp-dizzy-dont-look-back

i'm still learning obviously but i'm getting pretty good feedback lately and watching tutorials all the time and learning constantly.

COLIN PIERCE aka CPU aka NYLØC ~ MIXES AND TRACKS AVAILABLE AT http://www.soundcloud.com/colin-pierce TECHNO, DEEP HOUSE, DRUM AND BASS
Moire
Post from allseeingeyei've been workin on tunes for most of this past year, aside from some stuff i did a few years back on fruity loops. using logic pro now. i have a bunch of stuff at various levels of goodness lol on soundcloud, including the latest:

http://soundcloud.com/colin-pierce/wizard-fight-cp-dizzy-dont-look-back

i'm still learning obviously but i'm getting pretty good feedback lately and watching tutorials all the time and learning constantly.
I hear that. I've watched hundreds of tutorials this year. Who knows, maybe Pittsburgh will someday have it's very own sound.

TheEturn
me

TheEturn
Post from Flak Sled by FLAK

DnB track I've been working on, unmastered.
intro is sick. . .man i been doin this for So many years and you know ill spend a week or 2 programing an amen with all kinds of shifts and cuts, spend a couple days to get some detuned basslines running with eachother nicely. . some freakin stabs so sharp that it slicing peoples throats. .BUT; i dont think i have made an intro that i am absolutely happy with in probaly 10 or 12 years . .LOL

great work on that bro!
hit a brotha up if you got some time
maybe we can trade off or something. . hahahah

PEACE!!!
The Eturn

Flak
Post from TheEturnintro is sick. . .man i been doin this for So many years and you know ill spend a week or 2 programing an amen with all kinds of shifts and cuts, spend a couple days to get some detuned basslines running with eachother nicely. . some freakin stabs so sharp that it slicing peoples throats. .BUT; i dont think i have made an intro that i am absolutely happy with in probaly 10 or 12 years . .LOL

great work on that bro!
hit a brotha up if you got some time
maybe we can trade off or something. . hahahah

PEACE!!!
The Eturn
Thank you for the kind words, would be interesting to do some vs. stuff.
Here is the latest thing I've made.
The Wolf by FLAK

TECHNOID TERROR
TheEturn
yeah, definately. . . i got to get home and load somethin up from my computer so you can get a listen.

TheEturn
yo here is some really old stuff that is in LOW quality, cause when they were put online i dont even know if DSL was out yet and cable internet was like 100bux a month, so if they werent in a pretty low quality, streamin was pretty much impossible

But anyway. . here were a couple decent tracks that got some play Back in 2001 and 2002 . . .i think there is one unfinished test from 2003!

like i said above, when i get to my computer, ill upload some shit from the last 9 years(got a little more advanced over them years.  .LOL)

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=23851&T=7282

PEACE!!!
The Eturn

Gunther
new one uploaded...should be out in a few weeks.

Smut Pushers - "Im a drummer" (Peterlee Remix) by peterlee

puppetslave
I've been learning and messing around for years now, and I'm just now finally settling down and really starting to crank some stuff out. Trying to take it a little more seriously now... more to come soon.

Flak
Post from Gunthernew one uploaded...should be out in a few weeks.

Smut Pushers - "Im a drummer" (Peterlee Remix) by peterlee
This is a great track! The bassline is so grimey.

TECHNOID TERROR
incydeout
Post from FlakThank you for the kind words, would be interesting to do some vs. stuff.
Here is the latest thing I've made.
The Wolf by FLAK
I like this. It's got kind of a minimal flare that you don't really find in modern electronic music anymore. Nice work :)

Flak
the product of listening to tons of old Phace tracks.

TECHNOID TERROR
TheEturn
phace is the shit. . and does have a huge selection of tracks out

imHAWNAYxPUTitonMAY
The only thing locals produce is the hard brown substance in there lower intestint that is biologically related to there confind lives and music.

I called her a bitch right infront of her tits -tourettes guy
Filcher
Post from imHAWNAYxPUTitonMAYThe only thing locals produce is the hard brown substance in there lower intestint that is biologically related to there confind lives and music.
You weren't even mentioned in this thread, it would be appreciated if you could keep your childish antics to the threads your already committed to. Thanks.

RIP Nerve Agent Recordings.
Filcher
This one is a touch old.. I haven't worked on anything fresh with the transition into a house and new job....

This here is something I did with the other owner of now defunct Nerve Agent... The vocals were from some local band that put their stems out there for a remix competition. Never did figure out what happened with all that.
Oscillator Filcher KaotikGrace-FU VIP(Hero Highway-Selling Mary RMX) by Filcher

RIP Nerve Agent Recordings.
Flak
Post from TheEturnphace is the shit. . and does have a huge selection of tracks out
My personal favorites from him is Vitamin P, and the Brainwave VIP. Always get me skankin and steppin.

TECHNOID TERROR
imHAWNAYxPUTitonMAY
How many djs in pittsburgh are considered big headliners at shows in other states? And are actually well known

I called her a bitch right infront of her tits -tourettes guy
OMEN
Post from imHAWNAYxPUTitonMAYHow many djs in pittsburgh are considered big headliners at shows in other states? And are actually well known
Ever hear of girltalk?brich/kastle?7up?shaw rudiman? ryan xanipicon(sp)?Hell even Dieselboy has roots here.....Thats just to name a few...I can name about 10 other producers that sell a good bit of there music....

Check me out at FUNK'D UP and RYOB4!
docstrange
Post from imHAWNAYxPUTitonMAYThe only thing locals produce is the hard brown substance in there lower intestint that is biologically related to there confind lives and music.
haha na there are a couple...shawn rudimen is pretty well known...I've seen his name mentioned on Euopean websites and I know he's toured over there at least once.  Also Xanopticon who has released stuff on kid 606's tigerbeat 6 label...he's known and has played some of the big festivals like bangface weekend in the uk.
Dieselboy in my opinion is not really that great of a producer as he is a dj.
there are a couple others you probably haven't heard of.

1 2 3

Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout