Main MessageBoard / Media /

1 2 3
SARA
Post from LOLLI
Wait.  You're saying I could have a cat tongue if I get some penicillin?

There... there is the only good reason that I am allergic to penicillin. No cat tongue.

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from poptartOne of the side effects of penicillin is hairy tongue.

Seriously.

Fucking rad.
I was given penicillin all the time as a kid and never got a hairy tongue...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
breakz
hair on it. whoa.

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
poptart
Post from pablo814I was given penicillin all the time as a kid and never got a hairy tongue...
Like most side effects, I don't think most people get the hairy tongue side effect.

Chewing tobacco can also give one a hairy tongue.

I don't think hairy tongue is a side effect that is completely unique to penicillin.

Google that shit!

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
suckaSofty
Post from LOLLI
I wanna see a pic.  Seriously.
it went away in two days the doctor sayd to stop melting pills under my tongue lol that it was from the chemicals..he knew right away wat is was automatically from for sum reason?..

to conquer & prosper is to succeed in your dreams & grow strong on your loss & life struggles
ROBBIE
Post from suckaSoftyit went away in two days the doctor sayd to stop melting pills under my tongue lol that it was from the chemicals..he knew right away wat is was automatically from for sum reason?..
Your doctor has no idea what he is talking about. Don't listen to him.

Anyway, if you want to get really fucked up on rolls, everyone knows the best way to do them is to crush them up on a business card.  Then fold the business card making it easy to pour the powder out into a straw.  Now make sure you secure the other side of the straw so you don't let any of the powder out.   Now have a close friend take straw (being careful not to spill any) and stick it up you asshole.   Once inserted into you asshole you have your friend blow, so all the powder coats your innards.  

You will then have successfully done a BOOTY BUMP.   Putting drugs up your asshole fucks you up more than any other way besides strait main lining.  

Try it.  

PDub
Post from ROBBIEYour doctor has no idea what he is talking about. Don't listen to him.

Anyway, if you want to get really fucked up on rolls, everyone knows the best way to do them is to crush them up on a business card.  Then fold the business card making it easy to pour the powder out into a straw.  Now make sure you secure the other side of the straw so you don't let any of the powder out.   Now have a close friend take straw (being careful not to spill any) and stick it up you asshole.   Once inserted into you asshole you have your friend blow, so all the powder coats your innards.  

You will then have successfully done a BOOTY BUMP.   Putting drugs up your asshole fucks you up more than any other way besides strait main lining.  

Try it.  
lemme just clarify here: you have actually had somebody shove one end of a straw up your ass and they put their lips on the other end?

DUDE grosS

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
pablo814
Premium Member
Post from ROBBIEYour doctor has no idea what he is talking about. Don't listen to him.

Try it.  
This is also known as reverse felching...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
johnnyofthevan
booty bump should only be used to talk about blowing coke off a hookers ass

fuck you
pablo814
Premium Member
Post from johnnyofthevanbooty bump should only be used to talk about blowing coke off a hookers ass
this, tho a stripper works too...

breakz

Try it.  
haha i remember my friends gay room-mates were doing that.

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
ROBBIE
Post from PDublemme just clarify here: you have actually had somebody shove one end of a straw up your ass and they put their lips on the other end?

DUDE grosS
no i have never done this.  thought she might like it though haha. the reason i explained it in such detail is because i thought she would fuck it up if i didnt haha

breakz
the real question is who the fuck would want to be that close to her ass to actually do this?

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from breakzthe real question is who the fuck would want to be that close to her ass to actually do this?
this

suckaSofty
uhmm fuck you and im not butt shovin pills in my asshole! hahahaha ill just swallow it like i do everything else ;) hahahahahaha

to conquer & prosper is to succeed in your dreams & grow strong on your loss & life struggles
suckaSofty
PABLO THAT SOOOO LOOKS LIKE MY SISTER WEN SHE WAS A YUNGIN!!!!! IM LAUGHING MY FATASS OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!

LOLLI

Can I get a pic please?

tst
djgraph
flatbed is going to die alone

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
shelbieFxCwhore
........no one? really?
okay then, i guess ill be the one to ask.
why is a thread about tongue problems in the media section??

Just put some lights on it. & if that doesn't work, put some smoke on it.
SARA
Post from shelbieFxCwhore........no one? really?
okay then, i guess ill be the one to ask.
why is a thread about tongue problems in the media section??

breakz
Post from djgraphflatbed is going to die alone
i lol'ed

fonz
Post from pablo814This is also known as reverse felching...
Reverse felching lol.  20/20 with the new and improved "look what your children are doing at raves" story needed.

PDub
lifestyle. this thread is a portrayal of bad lifestyle choices.

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
trichrome
certain medications actually direct you to dissolve them under your tounge, however if it's F'ing your shit up then its probably not one of these medications.

and that hairy tounge pic is fucking foullllllll...

LOLLI

Hairy tongues come from hairy women.

tst
1 2 3

Main MessageBoard / Media /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout