Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

TheScythian462
Is there anyway we can get an infinite amount of edit/delete time in this section specifically?

I don't think anyone would ever say anything to stupid or regrettable in that portion of the forum.

It would be nice for individuals with podcasts, radio shows, etc. etc. to have the ability of editing and notifications without cluttering things up to much.

TheScythian462
What might be even better, is to integrate internet radio streams with the "Share Music" section of the site.

I understand though, that the amount of users who actually maintain such a thing might not warrant all that work.

LOLLI
I looked into the ability to stream directly to and from lolli and there are a ton of other websites specifically dedicated to streaming music live.  In the past, I've told users to create a new event if they'd like to do a live internet stream.  Put the streaming url in the event details and you're done.

When you post an event, it will get auto botted to Facebook and Twitter for more exposure.

tst

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout