Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /

louieb
Anyone else use it i use the version that came with the hercules rmx i use. Basically asking if its worth upgrading to pro? I do not really have use for the video feature yet, but im wondering if their are any other significant reasons to upgrade. Been hearing you can have up to 10 cues with it otherwise nothing really different. For me i can live with just 1 cue for a little while before i drop $150.

Gunther
Post from louiebAnyone else use it i use the version that came with the hercules rmx i use. Basically asking if its worth upgrading to pro? I do not really have use for the video feature yet, but im wondering if their are any other significant reasons to upgrade. Been hearing you can have up to 10 cues with it otherwise nothing really different. For me i can live with just 1 cue for a little while before i drop $150.
my opinion... if you are using a controller and looking to upgrade, consider getting traktor

fuzz
Post from Gunthermy opinion... if you are using a controller and looking to upgrade, consider getting traktor
QFT!

Moire
Traktor is just so clean, neat, and limitless. I want to marry it.

zTagged
Post from MoireTraktor is just so clean, neat, and limitless. I want to marry it.
Seconded.

I switched from VDJ to Traktor and haven't looked back since.

Back With a vegetable
louieb
Thanks guys i didn't even really consider tractor to a large degree but from what ive read it works well out of the box with my controller and with a little midi adjustment even better. well time to save a little cash lol.

OMEN
Or you could learn to beatmatch without a sync button....

Check me out at FUNK'D UP and RYOB4!
crazyb
Post from OMENOr you could learn to beatmatch without a sync button....
ya the real deal is the way to go...

I dream of playing a sunrise set in front of all of you.
fuzz
I will second everything omen and others have said...before you even go traktor you should learn the art first spend a few years really learning it...then if you want to go to traktor you can do both..

louieb
Just so you know i dont use the sync button anyway. probally one of the many reason my mixes arent great.

zippykitty
Post from OMENOr you could learn to beatmatch without a sync button....
i would fucking kill to practice on real equipment. i just dont have that kind of money to but it, or locals whom i can visit to practice. trust me... im dying to learn to beatmatch without looking at a waveform... but untill i have the means, VDJ pro at least helps me learn other techniques.

"in the land of the freaks, and the home of the rave" meow X3

Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout