Main MessageBoard / Media /

1 2 3 4
pablo814
Premium Member
Post from duchessThey should swap her with Doakes.  No explanation, just all of a sudden in an upcoming episode, Doakes is back, Deb is gone.
Doakes was great.
Doakes was nutjob who wasn't so much different from Dexter besides most of the killing he did was sanctioned by the military...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
duchess
Post from pablo814Doakes was nutjob who wasn't so much different from Dexter besides most of the killing he did was sanctioned by the military...
True, & I completely get why they had to get rid of him...but I still loved him!

Wandering Duchess :: www.lmunshower.com for my expat musings & travelogue, photos, fashion & girly art! <3
EricBliss
Post from pablo814Doakes was nutjob who wasn't so much different from Dexter besides most of the killing he did was sanctioned by the military...
LOL Doakes was great that character got it in the ass so bad on that show hahah  Fuckin' hate him though I was so happy when they killed him.   He died in such a pathetic way it was awesome.  

And why doesn't anybody like Deb?   I happen to really like her character.   She plays a  damaged chick trying to live a normal life so badly.  I love that she always seems nervous and scattered.  Like in season one where she nervously gives her theory that the killer is driving around in an ice truck.   She's just exploding with nerves.  You just wanna give her a hug!  You guys cant tell me you dont know a bitch like that.  I think she plays her part well, makes you feel for her, and honestly she's one of my favorite characters on the show.   Deb FTW FU

Check out some mixes!  Trance and breaks.  http://lolli.org/Artists/Eric-Bliss.aspx  and also www.deejay-mixes.com/Eric_Bliss
poptart
Post from EricBlissLOL Doakes was great that character got it in the ass so bad on that show hahah  Fuckin' hate him though I was so happy when they killed him.   He died in such a pathetic way it was awesome.  

And why doesn't anybody like Deb?   I happen to really like her character.   She plays a  damaged chick trying to live a normal life so badly.  I love that she always seems nervous and scattered.  Like in season one where she nervously gives her theory that the killer is driving around in an ice truck.   She's just exploding with nerves.  You just wanna give her a hug!  You guys cant tell me you dont know a bitch like that.  I think she plays her part well, makes you feel for her, and honestly she's one of my favorite characters on the show.   Deb FTW FU
I like Deb. I don't think the show would be the same with out her weirdness.

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
satan
I think it will be Lt. Maria LaGuerta,
It makes sense, Dexter framed Doaks plus she was the only one who believed Doaks was innocent and she had a major crush on Dexter early on.

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
poptart
I watched the second episode last night that blew the deb theory away. The FBI said the murder occurred while Miami Metro was at Trinity's house and that was why Dexter was no longer a suspect.

Hmm....wasn't Lt. La Guerta there too?

Back to Trinity again? I'm thinking this season will be more about Dexter's hanging around with Trinity coming to light to his co workers, fam, etc...than anything else now. We'll see what happens.

DJSerra
Post from poptartI watched the second episode last night that blew the deb theory away. The FBI said the murder occurred while Miami Metro was at Trinity's house and that was why Dexter was no longer a suspect.

Hmm....wasn't Lt. La Guerta there too?

Back to Trinity again? I'm thinking this season will be more about Dexter's hanging around with Trinity coming to light to his co workers, fam, etc...than anything else now. We'll see what happens.
Yeah, Deb didn't do it, I guess...  I still hadn't ruled out Dexter, either.  It could still be the chief, though.  He knows about Dexter's origins.  Or it could be Trinity.  Or a character not yet introduced.

pablo814
Premium Member
I'm with poop, some1 is gonna do some serious ballbusting/snooping on Dexter, figure out what he is doing, and wind up in a plastic bag on the ocean floor...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
duchess
Post from pablo814I'm with poop, some1 is gonna do some serious ballbusting/snooping on Dexter, figure out what he is doing, and wind up in a plastic bag on the ocean floor...
I dunno.  I mean, it def seems like that's the only way things can go, but like that all happened in season 2, I can't imagine they'd do it all over again?  I dunno.

Quinn is def like Doakes v2.0 in some respects, though (but not as cool).
Altho...he looks different from last season, did go on some nerd/preppy meth binge between shooting the 2 seasons or something?

Wandering Duchess :: www.lmunshower.com for my expat musings & travelogue, photos, fashion & girly art! <3
DJSerra
Altho...he looks different from last season, did go on some nerd/preppy meth binge between shooting the 2 seasons or something?

My brother and his wife have been saying the same thing.  They suggested possible cosmetic surgery.  They also use the phrase "cheese grater to the face."

poptart

totally.

holly
Premium Member
Quinn is going to fuck everything up for Dex. He's been on his shit since day one.

In the previews..Quinn shows Trinity's son a pic of Dex..Kyle Butler. I think he'll keep quiet,hopefully,if he knows whats best for him. : D

holly
Premium Member
Post from duchessI dunno.  I mean, it def seems like that's the only way things can go, but like that all happened in season 2, I can't imagine they'd do it all over again?  I dunno.

Yeah, he definitely thinned out. He's a skinny minnie. Cocaine.

EricBliss
Post from hollyYeah, he definitely thinned out. He's a skinny minnie. Cocaine.
You never know he could just have diabetes or somethin'

Check out some mixes!  Trance and breaks.  http://lolli.org/Artists/Eric-Bliss.aspx  and also www.deejay-mixes.com/Eric_Bliss
holly
Premium Member
Post from JodoKaastCharlie has always been married to The Waitress. Chew on that one.
And they all slept with her. ha.

poptart
Post from EricBlissYou never know he could just have diabetes or somethin'
that's what i said after I found needles behind the fridge in an old apartment I was moving into years ago...

wishful thinking in that situation..

EricBliss
Post from poptartthat's what i said after I found needles behind the fridge in an old apartment I was moving into years ago...

wishful thinking in that situation..
They coulda been you never know! :-)

Just bought Season 3 so I'm gonna catch up and join in when I'm caught up.

Big changes for round 3.  Two episodes in I dunno if I'm used to it yet.  Not as bad as the shock easing into season 4 of Weeds, but close. So far not near as suspenseful or gory.  I'm actually kinda finding it's not really keeping my attention as much.    With as much as I hated Doakes I kinda miss him.  

And what is up with the gore on this show?   You get your neck cut there's fucking blood EVERYWHERE all over the walls, all the way to the ceiling and its just a ridiculous mess of gushing uncontrolled spatter all over the room.  This show though he slits his brother's neck and the blood kinda drips out.  Stabs Freebo in the neck and a little trickle.  I'm kind of disappointed by how unrealistic it is.  

DJSerra
Post from EricBlissThey coulda been you never know! :-)

Just bought Season 3 so I'm gonna catch up and join in when I'm caught up.

Big changes for round 3.  Two episodes in I dunno if I'm used to it yet.  Not as bad as the shock easing into season 4 of Weeds, but close. So far not near as suspenseful or gory.  I'm actually kinda finding it's not really keeping my attention as much.    With as much as I hated Doakes I kinda miss him.  

And what is up with the gore on this show?   You get your neck cut there's fucking blood EVERYWHERE all over the walls, all the way to the ceiling and its just a ridiculous mess of gushing uncontrolled spatter all over the room.  This show though he slits his brother's neck and the blood kinda drips out.  Stabs Freebo in the neck and a little trickle.  I'm kind of disappointed by how unrealistic it is.  
Maybe it depends on whether the person runs frantically around the room, spurting.

sarahbear
1. i couldn't stand rita either. i do feel bad for the kds, hearin their mom got cut up from a guy wearin mouse ears.

2. i can't stand deb. or quinn. or the fact that they fucked on the floor- but i'm not surprised... that slut bangs everyone.

3. who else is excited that julia stiles is in this season? maybe a new character like Lila from season 3? that crazy bitch was hot, all settin fires & whatnot.

i'm just a figment of Lolli's imagination............
EricBliss
Post from DJSerraMaybe it depends on whether the person runs frantically around the room, spurting.
Trust me that shit makes a mess everywhere regardless of motion.  It doesnt leak it spurts.  Severing major arteries like that you lose conciousness in under 10 seconds anyways the persons not gonna be running around like a goddamn chicken :-p

DJSerra
That first picture looks like a gay version of Dave Chapelle.

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from DJSerraThat first picture looks like a gay version of Dave Chapelle.
It's Doakes Duckface...

EricBliss
Hey just started season 4 wtf happened to Rita's face did she have plastic surgery to make her look like a bimbo?

JodoKaast

brb batista gotta drop off the cosby kids at the pool

JodoKaast
Also

1 2 3 4

Main MessageBoard / Media /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout