Main MessageBoard / Media /

1 2 3 4
DJSerra
Deb did it.  No doubt about it.

She is the only person left alive who knows about dexter being "born in blood," and to put harrison in the blood.  She also made certain to clean up dexter's house, and have sex afterwards, for an excuse for her DNA to be present.

She dated Lundi, and was surrounded by Trinity's methods of killing people, and she would know all about severing a femoral artery.  She would also know exactly how to make a scene look like Trinity was the guilty party.

I've been talking about this idea with my brother, and he feels that Deb is in love with Dexter, and totally bonkers.

DJSerra
Rewatch the episode, now that you've entertained the idea of Deb being the killer.  It's crystal clear.

I also believe Laguerta and/or Batista is in on the murder.  Notice how they argue about who is going to investigate the murder. Also....they asked Dexter to stand as witness to their wedding while she was being murdered.

JodoKaast
That's... interesting, I guess, if I were watching Lost.

Dexter is rarely a "whodunit", and things are usually presented pretty clearly for the audience, though not always for the characters of course. Most of the intrigue in the show revolves around Dexter either realizing his repressed human emotions and how that affects the people around him, or allowing himself to go deeper into his demon and the psychological repercussions of it.

Your theory isn't bad by any means, I would just become a little bit bored of the show if they decided to go that route. I don't see Dexter as a detective/solve-the-puzzle type of narrative, but as a journey into the mind of a sociopath.

EricBliss
Fuck I just finished season 2 thanks. hahah

You know the NSFW?  Try ****SPOILER ALERT!!!**** next time me and millions of others will love you even more for it! ;-)

Check out some mixes!  Trance and breaks.  http://lolli.org/Artists/Eric-Bliss.aspx  and also www.deejay-mixes.com/Eric_Bliss
poptart
Well, I haven't gotten to watch any of season 5 yet (no Showtime, any suggestions?).

Certainly interesting theory though. I can't wait to watch and put together my own thoughts and theories and to see what really happens.

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
SARA
Post from EricBlissFuck I just finished season 2 thanks. hahah

You know the NSFW?  Try ****SPOILER ALERT!!!**** next time me and millions of others will love you even more for it! ;-)
Um yeah dude.... some of us aren't caught up. I'm thoroughly pissed now. Might want to get Rich to edit your title even though it'll ruin it for him now too.

FUCK!

johnnyofthevan
i saw the first 2 seasons, but none after that.
still, i don't think Deb has it in her.
and Batista is too much of a good guy to go along with that kind of plan.
but like i said, i only saw the first 2 seasons so i dunno

fuck you
ClickyFlashyTHings
http://www.fastpasstv.com/tv/dexter/

there ya go

pablo814
Premium Member
It was Doakes back from the dead...LOL.

I'm with Jodo on this, it's pretty cut n dry most of the time. If they did have someone else as the killer, it'd be an end of the season shocker that sends Dex into a killing spree.

Where do I get one of those collapsible anchors at?

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
DJSerra
Post from EricBlissFuck I just finished season 2 thanks. hahah

That is really lame, I didn't even think of it. I considered my theory a possible spoiler  but since it was a theory, I figured no point in labeling as a spoiler.  I suck.I'm sorry. So much for the rousing discussion I was hoping for.

DJSerra
Wow, my messages are so spoiley. I'm sorry everyone. Serious brain fart. I didn't mean to be so thoughtless.

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from DJSerraWow, my messages are so spoiley. I'm sorry everyone. Serious brain fart. I didn't mean to be so thoughtless.
They r 3 seasons behind and it was all over the place that Rita was killed off. Not a big deal IMO...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
SARA
Post from pablo814They r 3 seasons behind and it was all over the place that Rita was killed off. Not a big deal IMO...
It's not all over the place. Believe me. Rich internets all day long, as do I, and we didn't know yet.

poptart
AFter finally getting to watch the first season 5 episode...I couldn't stop thinking that it was Deb.

maybe it's because I read this before i even watched it, but she is acting VERY strange in this episode, way more than usual.

I just don't understand what would prompt her to be so crazy and to do something so...well..crazy. Even if she is in love with Dexter, she's just been so 'wholesome' this entire time.

I dunno, we'll see!

SheriffKevin
i think the butler did it

"I love how exceptionally real you keep it."  - Eric Bliss
shelbieFxCwhore
it was trinity who killed rita, derrrppp.
it was his MO except for that fact that she was married.
plus he just wanted to make dexters life hell.
john lithgows sucha dick.

also, can i just say that im sooo glad deb and quinn finally fucked? the sexual tension between those 2 was present from the very beginning. i was anticipating that to happen for a while.

and can i also say that dexter is ridiculously sexy on every possible level? cuz he def is.

Just put some lights on it. & if that doesn't work, put some smoke on it.
shelbieFxCwhore
Post from JodoKaastThat's... interesting, I guess, if I were watching Lost.

Dexter is rarely a "whodunit", and things are usually presented pretty clearly for the audience, though not always for the characters of course. Most of the intrigue in the show revolves around Dexter either realizing his repressed human emotions and how that affects the people around him, or allowing himself to go deeper into his demon and the psychological repercussions of it.

Your theory isn't bad by any means, I would just become a little bit bored of the show if they decided to go that route. I don't see Dexter as a detective/solve-the-puzzle type of narrative, but as a journey into the mind of a sociopath.
also, this.

poptart
Post from SheriffKevini think the butler did it
with the candlestick?

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from poptartwith the candlestick?
in the bathroom?

DJSerra
Post from shelbieFxCwhoreit was trinity who killed rita, derrrppp.
it was his MO except for that fact that she was married.
plus he just wanted to make dexters life hell.
john lithgows sucha dick.

also, can i just say that im sooo glad deb and quinn finally fucked? the sexual tension between those 2 was present from the very beginning. i was anticipating that to happen for a while.

and can i also say that dexter is ridiculously sexy on every possible level? cuz he def is.
You follow what I like to refer to as the "Miami Metro" school of thought. I respect the logic behind the idea, but I am going to respectfully disagree. I really think it was Deb. I can't wait for this sunday!

SheriffKevin
Post from pablo814in the bathroom?
THERE WAS NO BATHROOM HOLY SHIT DID YOU FUCK IT UP GREAT

"I love how exceptionally real you keep it."  - Eric Bliss
DJSerra
And you know what? Rita sucked. I'm glad she's dead.

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from SheriffKevinTHERE WAS NO BATHROOM HOLY SHIT DID YOU FUCK IT UP GREAT
on the show she was killed in the bathroom, I know there isn't one in the game, WTF did you want me to put, in the conservatory?

shelbieFxCwhore
Post from DJSerraYou follow what I like to refer to as the "Miami Metro" school of thought. I respect the logic behind the idea, but I am going to respectfully disagree. I really think it was Deb. I can't wait for this sunday!
hahah that was the most polite disagreeing ive ever encontered :p

shelbieFxCwhore
Post from DJSerraAnd you know what? Rita sucked. I'm glad she's dead.
aww forreal? i was just starting to warm up to her this season actually, i found her obnoxious as all hell all the other seasons. really, the only reason why i was so upset when she died was becuz of how much dexter loved her and for the kids.

1 2 3 4

Main MessageBoard / Media /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout