Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

1 2
LOLLI

In an effort to try to make navigation easier, I was toying with the idea of putting main areas of lolli at the top of the side menu.  What do think?

tst
LOLLI

I will be putting the number of unread msgboard threads back on the left.

tst
BlackDaddy
*Black Daddy Seal of Approval"

"2012 - The whole world goes silent after the last rave whistle is blown"
impure
I like having the main features of the site be put on a pedestal and made obvious but my one tiny suggestion is put one of the little black break/bar/spacer things between the main links and the rest of the navigation list (bar? i dunno).

I like the change but the first thing my eye was drawn to was the giant purple bar above 'The Main' and below "ARTISTS" and I wasn't sure if you just had that up to format for another future change or something.

and just in case it's a display error on my side I am using chrome which has given me small display glitches before.

I don't believe in PLUR I prefer PLUH. Peace. Love. Unity. Hate.
Ilfirin
I see it there. I dunno how I like it yet, tbh it being not where it was is kinda bothering me, but looking at it, I like the layout more, Ill get used to it.

-Frodo
augie
i keep getting errors when i try to approve comments sent to my profile. not relevant to the thread but whatevs. its a big error too.... lots of yellow lol

There's no party like a Scranton party, cause the Scranton party don't stop
DJSerra
Change is good.

Agree on the black bar idea, too.  there needs to be more space between "ARTISTS" and the empty bubble above "The Main."

Dom
Better this way

PDub
CHANGE SUCKS

but real talk, its much easier to navigate this way

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
LOLLI

You might be seeing weird colors if your browser still has some old pages cached.  Right click on this screen and click "Reload" or "Refresh".  That downloads a fresh copy of the webpage.

I'll check into your comment approval error.

tst
LOLLI

Comment Approvals are fixed now.  Thanks augie.  *Gives you 100 lolli points*

Impure, can you email me a screenshot possibly of what you're seeing?  lolli[at]lolli.org

I'll put some space between Artists and The Main

tst
djgraph
Post from LOLLI
I will be putting the number of unread msgboard threads back on the left.
put it back faster kthx

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
djgraph
Post from djgraphput it back faster kthx
thanks

LOLLI
Post from djgraphthanks

I know, I'm lost without it too.  I was going to make it a popup balloon tip but you'd have to mouseover to see the number.  The number is better right next to the link.

tst
LOLLI

Those half banners inserted into people's posts don't pay anything.  Having one leaderboard banner in the middle of the page works way better.

I'm moving to all Leaderboard Ads.  Anyone that purchases banner space will now have way larger ads displayed.

tst
poptart
Right now, I don't like it. I would need to get used to it more. I'm not used to having the MSG board feature at the top of the page. I'm sure this will make things a lot easier for n00bs though.

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
LOLLI

Once Sara and I figure out what to do with all those other links, it will look less cluttered over there.

I get a ton of "how do I lolli" every week.  This should help a bit

tst
impure
I like the change but the first thing my eye was drawn to was the giant purple bar above 'The Main' and below "ARTISTS" and I wasn't sure if you just had that up to format for another future change or something.

Ok ya got me, I like it much better now.

I don't believe in PLUR I prefer PLUH. Peace. Love. Unity. Hate.
SheriffKevin

"I love how exceptionally real you keep it."  - Eric Bliss
pablo814
Premium Member
It'll take some getting used to, but not a bad thing by any means.

On a side note, I haven't been able to upload pics in ages. It says "error:file value cannot be null" but also says that the upload was successful and it wasn't...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
augie
haha thanks. i like the new layout as well. now i"m off to spend my lolli points on 12 hits of acid for how strange 3

There's no party like a Scranton party, cause the Scranton party don't stop
JohnWayne
Premium Member
Looks good.

glow2254

makes life just that mutch easer

purple monkey dishwasher
djgraph
mutch

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from pablo814It'll take some getting used to, but not a bad thing by any means.

On a side note, I haven't been able to upload pics in ages. It says "error:file value cannot be null" but also says that the upload was successful and it wasn't...
Still happening...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
1 2

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout