Main MessageBoard / Media /

1 2 3
johnnyofthevan
been looking forward to seeing the premiere for a fucking month.
pissed as hell i missed it
anyone know when they're gonna have an encore/where i can watch it online?

fuck you
impure
Post from duchess53 million?!  Surely you mean 5.3???

If 1/6th of the US population is tuning into a single show then I think we've got (more of) a problem - I think the zombie apocalypse is already in progress.
yep, typo, oops.

I don't believe in PLUR I prefer PLUH. Peace. Love. Unity. Hate.
zTagged
So glad I set my DVR to record this. So so so glad.

Can't wait for moar!

Back With a vegetable
satan
I dont have cable so I couldnt watch it, is on the webz anywhere?

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
CUTUPS
Google "walking dead torrent".  There you go.

SHOWS >> 1.20 BASS THERAPY w/ Cutups, Keeb$ + @ Levels Southside | 1.27 MUSTARD PIMP @ Altar Bar | 2.2 LAZERCRUNK w/ Thunder St. Clair & Tracksploitation @ Brillobox | 2.4 ILLUSIONS w/ Mascara & Rivka @ Cattivo
satan
Post from CUTUPSGoogle "walking dead torrent".  There you go.
found it thanks
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=DKYE289H

breakz
zombies eat everything. even horses.

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
duchess
Post from breakzzombies eat everything. even horses.
NOT KITTEHS.

Wandering Duchess :: www.lmunshower.com for my expat musings & travelogue, photos, fashion & girly art! <3
pablo814
Premium Member
Post from duchessNOT KITTEHS.
EVEN KITTEHS, NOTHING IS SAFE FROM BEING ZOMBIE-CHOW!

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
PDub

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
XTRO
Post from breakzzombies eat everything. even horses.
Depends on who's zombies we're talking about.....Romero zombies only eat other people. They are PETA approved.

satan
I will have to say I like the twist, it makes sense if a zombies only action is to resort to a state of undead like animal instincs then it wouldn't matter where its meal was coming from.
I thinks its kind of dumb that Rick Grimes kept entering the city after seeing what it look like.
I would have just turned around at first sight, I mean obviously Atlanta isnt what he was hearing about, It pretty much was a ghost town?, oh well poor horse.

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from satanI will have to say I like the twist, it makes sense if a zombies only action is to resort to a state of undead like animal instincs then it wouldn't matter where its meal was coming from.
I thinks its kind of dumb that Rick Grimes kept entering the city after seeing what it look like.
I would have just turned around at first sight, I mean obviously Atlanta isnt what he was hearing about, It pretty much was a ghost town?, oh well poor horse.
more like poor bag full of guns. such a waste of firepower just lying in the street...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
MEZZANINE
Post from pablo814more like poor bag full of guns. such a waste of firepower just lying in the street...
I wager he'll drive the tank over the bag and pull it up through the bottom hatch

That is, if he figures out how to drive a tank

impure
I can't wait for the asian kid from the radio to show up, he was one of my favorite characters from the comics.

I don't believe in PLUR I prefer PLUH. Peace. Love. Unity. Hate.
satan
Post from MEZZANINEI wager he'll drive the tank over the bag and pull it up through the bottom hatch

That is, if he figures out how to drive a tank
doubt the tank has gas to run

BlackDaddy
^.^

"2012 - The whole world goes silent after the last rave whistle is blown"
BlackDaddy
Post from XTRODepends on who's zombies we're talking about.....Romero zombies only eat other people. They are PETA approved.
nu uhzzz!
watch survival of the dead :)

"2012 - The whole world goes silent after the last rave whistle is blown"
breakz
it is on again tommorow nite at ten. and again at eleven. i already set my DVR  to record it. all of you should do the same.

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
DJDantron
Guess I need to start watching this.

11/7 7:45:50 PM  brittanyntommy :  them girls  are too young to have aids  plus lesbian sex  is mostly safe
breakz
well the people that he met up with are assholes. they did nothing but argue and fight. i would have taken the little asian kid and left those retards on the roof to argue until they get over-run and eaten.

breakz
the fighting amongst themselves... i would rather be alone.or i would take command with deadly force and make sure that everyone knew i would kill them if they put me at risk--i/e--arguing,laziness,general negligence. all punoishable by death.

duchess
Post from breakzwell the people that he met up with are assholes. they did nothing but argue and fight. i would have taken the little asian kid and left those retards on the roof to argue until they get over-run and eaten.
Haven't seen the newest episode yet, but I am going to be so disappointed if this is not the asian kid they join up with.

Wandering Duchess :: www.lmunshower.com for my expat musings & travelogue, photos, fashion & girly art! <3
MEZZANINE
Duchess +1

XTRO
I think I'll eventually get annoyed with these characters. But there have been a few throwback elements in this show that I haven't seen in any zombie movies for a long time (ex. silhouetted hands and arms groping over plate glass door). Plus.....Michael Rooker. Can't say nothin' bad 'bout that.

1 2 3

Main MessageBoard / Media /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout