http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1EVo8v3OG8

Moire
Slightly related contest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q2f3HxoFTA&feature=player_embedded

Craziness!

M2B
That 1st video is sweet. I want one!!

CUTUPS
I was checking this out today as well.   There are a few things like this on the market, but this one looks really solid.  I'd still like to see a side-by-side comparison with something like the VCI series or other emerging options.   As well as have confidence that it's not buggy.

But even at $1k, if it's as solid as it seems, i may go this route before long.

SHOWS >> 1.20 BASS THERAPY w/ Cutups, Keeb$ + @ Levels Southside | 1.27 MUSTARD PIMP @ Altar Bar | 2.2 LAZERCRUNK w/ Thunder St. Clair & Tracksploitation @ Brillobox | 2.4 ILLUSIONS w/ Mascara & Rivka @ Cattivo
M2B
Post from CUTUPSI was checking this out today as well.   There are a few things like this on the market, but this one looks really solid.  I'd still like to see a side-by-side comparison with something like the VCI series or other emerging options.   As well as have confidence that it's not buggy.

I like NI stuff. I don't think that traktor is al that buggy as long as you have a nice computer. But I know a lot of people that disagree.  I really like the x1 controller.  Really fun toy, build solid and super easy to set up and use. I don't have one yet but now I kinda want to wait. I'll bet the S4 is gonna be super cool.

fuzz
Post from CUTUPSI was checking this out today as well.   There are a few things like this on the market, but this one looks really solid.  I'd still like to see a side-by-side comparison with something like the VCI series or other emerging options.   As well as have confidence that it's not buggy.

I had the Djtechtools VCI-100 which if you read Ean Golden's article ALOT of their custom firmware they used on that vci100 and tricks and midi mappings went into this I can assure you for a controller this will be the defacto standard for traktor once you use that fader fx mode you wont want to live without it

Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout