Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /

puppetslave
There wasn't much left on craigs; I'm looking for some decent turntables, used, in good condition. (a pair)
My budget is only 400 right now, but I figured it's worth a try.

If anyone is trying to get rid of some, please respond. Cleveland/Ohio area is best, but if anyone has a good enough deal, fuck it I'll drive to Pittsburgh to pick them up.

puppetslave
bumping, also thanks for the messages sent to me so far.

kidkaos
I'm in the same boat as you Ive been looking for some decent technics and its not looking good

incydeout
I've got a card table no one's using in my basement. Also, some tv trays.

vsolitude
goto dcmusicstore.com my boys got som good deals but not a large variety of tables

virus
DUBV
Premium Member
What about the infamous Ebay?

puppetslave
Post from DUBVWhat about the infamous Ebay?
I wouldn't be cool with spending a lot of money on a good pair of used tables unless I could see them in person first. Too risky, I only use Ebay for smaller shit that's not too expensive.

djgraph
ikea hth

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
DUBV
Premium Member
Post from puppetslaveI wouldn't be cool with spending a lot of money on a good pair of used tables unless I could see them in person first. Too risky, I only use Ebay for smaller shit that's not too expensive.
Tell you the truth, I've only had troubles with records being smashed. Only big shit that I've gotten off ebay is a pioneer djm 707 and serato 3 which I haven't had any troubles with. Now they got better measures in place so you won't get ripped off, but I know how you feel...

holly
Premium Member
everyones a disc jockey these days..

*yawn*

puppetslave
Post from DUBVTell you the truth, I've only had troubles with records being smashed. Only big shit that I've gotten off ebay is a pioneer djm 707 and serato 3 which I haven't had any troubles with. Now they got better measures in place so you won't get ripped off, but I know how you feel...
Definitely true, it's less worried about being ripped off and more just wanting to see the real condition first hand.

puppetslave
Post from hollyeveryones a disc jockey these days..

*yawn*
thank you for your contribution

puppetslave
Post from djgraphikea hth
like this?

Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout