Main MessageBoard / Lifestyle /

esbeekay
My friend showed me this at work today, its a must read. Plus the way its bottled...amazing

http://www.brewdog.com/blog-article.php?id=341

FrankieFourFingers
That can't be a real squirrel? 50% alcohol in a beer..... 50 reasons to become an alcoholic.

pablo814
Premium Member
This has been all over the web. The same brewery makes "Tactical Penguin Ale" which is 35%...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
spinfinity
that's absurd

LOLLI

I think the squirrels are real.  Did you see how much a bottle costs!?

tst
esbeekay
Post from LOLLI
I think the squirrels are real.  Did you see how much a bottle costs!?
yeah they are def real, insane

esbeekay
for those that cant view the link-

thats how they come packaged, in a real, dead, taxidermied squirrel bottle

PDub
fuck I want one

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
LOLLI

A real squirrel coozy?  I'd buy one.

tst
FrankieFourFingers
Definitely .

holly
Premium Member
is the squirrel reusable?

poptart
AMAZING!!!

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
JodoKaast
Wish they went into how they make these beers a bit.

Even the yeast they use for eventually distilling liquor can usually only ferment up to about 20%. The actual biochemistry going on past that would be very interesting.. I want to know if they "cheated" at all and tried things like freeze distillation or such.

But, at the end of the day, I'm sure this tastes pretty bad. I don't know if anyone here has had that Sam Adams Utopias ($100 per bottle), but it's actually not very good at all, in my opinion, as a beer (I only had a taste, admittedly, since I don't actually have $100 to waste on it). If you want liquor, just go buy some liquor.

There's a reason why we have wine, beer, AND liquor, and they are all different.

I actually like BrewDog quite a bit, though. Their other beers are really pretty good. I respect them for trying this, but I laugh at anyone who actually spends the money on one.

pablo814
Premium Member
Utopias tastes like ass because it's technically not beer, it's Barley Wine.

And they use some kind of ice brewing process for the Tacticle Penguin, so I'd think they do something similar for the end of the world...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
Nature
Premium Member
That has to taste like dog piss.

-CN
Nature
Premium Member
...I'd try it though.

-CN
pablo814
Premium Member
Post from NatureThat has to taste like dog piss.
that mixed with shame and baby cereal, I almost gagged when I tried it...

Flownominal
Post from hollyis the squirrel reusable?
Why has this not been answered yet?

The real solution is throwing smaller more music focused genre specific shows that would and could create a culture of music lovers as opposed to a bunch wanna be rave famous drug addicts.
ROBBIE
Post from FlownominalWhy has this not been answered yet?
Is your mom re-usable?  same answer.

Main MessageBoard / Lifestyle /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout