Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /

M2B
I have 2 Martin scx 600s for sale. Would anyone be interested?

LOLLI

At first glance I thought the thread was called "Lightning 4 sale".  I was like "Hell yeah I'd buy some fucking lightning".

tst
impure
Post from LOLLI
At first glance I thought the thread was called "Lightning 4 sale".  I was like "Hell yeah I'd buy some fucking lightning".
Atleast I'm not the only one.

I don't believe in PLUR I prefer PLUH. Peace. Love. Unity. Hate.
J
price & condition???

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from impureAtleast I'm not the only one.
X3

I was curious on how shipping would work.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
M2B
They are in great condition.  The only problem is one of the mirrors is cracked.  The cracked mirror currently doesn't even effect the the light beam.  These are pretty nice light pretty sure a pair brand new would be 1500. Used I haven't found a pair of under 1100.  PM me an offer on them.

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from M2BThey are in great condition.  The only problem is one of the mirrors is cracked.  The cracked mirror currently doesn't even effect the the light beam.  These are pretty nice light pretty sure a pair brand new would be 1500. Used I haven't found a pair of under 1100.  PM me an offer on them.
$35 dollars and a house cat.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.

Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout