Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

LOLLI
Hey guys, I just finished upgrading the Create Event page.

New features:

- Whenever you upgrade your event to a premium event and your payment clears, your event is auto-upgraded to a premium event.  I've been doing this manually for years.  So no more waiting for me to check my email to upgrade you.

- Users can now upload a front and back image to lolli.org.  In the past, you had to host your flyer images somewhere else.  Not anymore.  If your flyer is currently hosted somewhere else, I provided a URL textbox you can type in and the page will download your flyer and upload it to lolli for hosting here.

- Users can now preview their event details before posting them.  This allows you to verify that any HTML or BB code you used is working correctly.

tst
LOLLI
Another update:

- When you first post your event, it's now auto posted on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/lollidotorg) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/lolliorg).  Your event name, event date and location are all posted along with a url linking back to lolli.org.

Follow us on facebook or twitter to keep updated on event information.

- If you upgrade your event to premium and you update your event's information, an "Event Update!" post will be posted on Facebook and Twitter along with a link to your event.

tst
CUTUPS
*like*

SHOWS >> 1.20 BASS THERAPY w/ Cutups, Keeb$ + @ Levels Southside | 1.27 MUSTARD PIMP @ Altar Bar | 2.2 LAZERCRUNK w/ Thunder St. Clair & Tracksploitation @ Brillobox | 2.4 ILLUSIONS w/ Mascara & Rivka @ Cattivo

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout