Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /

Perris
I'm looking for a decent synth. Nothing too expensive I'd be willing to pay 200-400-ish.
I've got a meh job, but I make some alright money.

I'm also looking for a cheap preamp..Just to hook my mics up to.
Anyways, I don't have a phone..So pm me if you have anything, or know anyone.

jigglypuffs and mathclass. i beat up fratboys in front of their yuppie girlfriends. -breakz
BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from PerrisI'm looking for a decent synth. Nothing too expensive I'd be willing to pay 200-400-ish.
I've got a meh job, but I make some alright money.

I'm also looking for a cheap preamp..Just to hook my mics up to.
Anyways, I don't have a phone..So pm me if you have anything, or know anyone.
Doverspike had a 707? 808? 909? Something bouncing around in his trunk gather dust,dirt, and aids. I'd hit him up. KANDYPLUR to see where it ended up.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
fonz
Im in the same boat kinda, I need a midi controller- was gonna order a roland v but I think Im just gonna go with an oxygen 8.

Has anyone had an ozone, do they work well?

Nature
Premium Member
I have a Access Virus Indigo2..

They sell for 2500 on ebay...

I'll let mine go for $1500, what I paid for it.

-CN
Shase
You can get something like an ESQ-1 off of craigslist for around $150 if you keep checking.  They're pretty cool.  You also might be able to find a Virus A for around $400 and it can do a lot more than most things that cost that much.

Nature
Premium Member
^true.

The old Virus's are very expensive, but they are a collector's item. The filter and LFO section are insanely dope.

But very pricey. I feel bad that this beast has sat in my studio unused for almost a year, someone should be using it since I don't have time!

-CN
incydeout
Someone buy that indigo before I'm tempted to drop $1500 that I don't have.

FrankieFourFingers
There's a pawn shop in Y-Town with some tight ass key's and amps man.

Perris
Post from FrankieFourFingersThere's a pawn shop in Y-Town with some tight ass key's and amps man.
Whoa man, where?

& I was thinkin' about shellin' out around 600 for a Roland JP-8000

jigglypuffs and mathclass. i beat up fratboys in front of their yuppie girlfriends. -breakz
FrankieFourFingers
306 W Federal St Youngstown, OH  

There are ton of them around here. People need to their smoke crack rocks!

EricBliss
Post from FrankieFourFingersThere's a pawn shop in Y-Town with some tight ass key's and amps man.
Where?

Check out some mixes!  Trance and breaks.  http://lolli.org/Artists/Eric-Bliss.aspx  and also www.deejay-mixes.com/Eric_Bliss
EricBliss
Post from FrankieFourFingers306 W Federal St Youngstown, OH  

There are ton of them around here. People need to their smoke crack rocks!
Holy hurf durf nm

Check out some mixes!  Trance and breaks.  http://lolli.org/Artists/Eric-Bliss.aspx  and also www.deejay-mixes.com/Eric_Bliss
EVICTION
the JP8 plugin emulation is pretty fing close to the original... and way cheaper.  
i have some old electribes and a roland sh32...  not sure how expensive you're looking for, or where you're at in production...

EricBliss
Post from EVICTIONthe JP8 plugin emulation is pretty fing close to the original... and way cheaper.  
i have some old electribes and a roland sh32...  not sure how expensive you're looking for, or where you're at in production...

I love my REAL JP8000 :-D

EVICTION
stopped using hardward synths a long time ago...  too much good emulation/unusual shit available.  and now i dont have to worry about the cat hair.

Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout