Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /

1 2 3 4
CubanB
OK guys, here it is, perfect example of what everyone is saying when they say hardcore sucks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PURnLCC8jDg&feature=related

djgraph
Post from CubanBOK guys, here it is, perfect example of what everyone is saying when they say hardcore sucks:

if a bomb were to explode in the middle of these people i would literally not give a shit in the least regard

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
JodoKaast
Post from CubanBOK guys, here it is, perfect example of what everyone is saying when they say hardcore sucks:

Was that supposed to be some competition or something? Is that really how hardcore DJs "mix"? Slamming faders back and forth over silly samples seems like the very first thing you'd learn how to do practicing alone in your mom's basement, and then realize that you should never, ever do it again.

KANDYPLUR

isn't gammer the one that "everyone" wanted here?

KANDYPLUR
the difference between the hardcore that atari teenage riot and happy hardcore is insane.

thats like saying that hardcore (happy electronic) and hardcore (punk, metal) are related.

Gunther
Post from JodoKaastWas that supposed to be some competition or something? Is that really how hardcore DJs "mix"? Slamming faders back and forth over silly samples seems like the very first thing you'd learn how to do practicing alone in your mom's basement, and then realize that you should never, ever do it again.
Says the psytrance guy with a sync button...

Gunther
Post from abZThis is why genres are problematic and should be disregarded if you are a skilled selector. You really shouldn't need a record store or critics approval to play a song. To me the truest hardcore tunes out right now are being branded as uk funky. I am not joking. I can post up links later if you want.
UK Funky is the shit. I actually played some on Friday and people here seemed to be digging it.

Gunther

awesome video cant wait to see you fill an arena... or even a dancefloor.

=D

Gunther
Post from KANDYPLURisn't gammer the one that "everyone" wanted here?
Yes he is a production genius. He's been getting tracks signed since he was 14 (mostly hard house as Matt Lee) He has done things on CDJ's that were incredible.

Why cant you just let me troll in peace? Dammit.

djgraph
Yes he is a production genius.

yes.  dude makes a 160bpm track with a bass kick and terrible chipmunk vocal hook.  genius.  literally

Gunther
Post from djgraph
Yes he is a production genius.

yes.  dude makes a 160bpm track with a bass kick and terrible chipmunk vocal hook.  genius.  literally
compared to water drips and samples of chairs flying down steps with the same repetitive sound over and over?

There is a reason why people cheer when they hear a snare or a hi hat after 5 mins of the same sound... they are happy something different is happening.

BTW... its 170 bpm and the vocals are not pitched. Ever hear of something called melody?

Oh wait Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis

clap

**YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH**

djgraph
dude have you ever listened to chairs falling down steps ... on weed ????

djgraph
if you are actually defending this dude then all i have to say is 'lol'

CubanB
LOL

Aren't you the guy who asked what everyone's problem is with hardcore?

And now you are trashing it too, hahaha.  PGH "Hardcore" is exactly what was in that vid.

Your idea of Hardcore is not something you will find much of around here.

MEZZANINE
" there's no accounting for taste "

KANDYPLUR
too many pitched up vocals. too slow to dance to.

KANDYPLUR
too many pitched up vocals. too slow to dance to.

Nature
Premium Member
Post from Guntherinteresting comment from someone that averages a "hardcore sucks" on 10% of their posts.
I hope that by now everyone knows I hate hardcore.

I'm sorry, did my opinion offend you?

If so, blow me :)

Pete knows everything about everything. It is impossible to have a discussion with him in the room unless it's about how awesome he is.

-CN
Nature
Premium Member
It's all good. I don't want to be a rave god.

Yinz can fight over it.

-CN
JodoKaast
Post from GuntherSays the psytrance guy with a sync button...
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

u mad that hardcore DJs actually do mix like that and it's apparently completely acceptable?

I'll put pretty much any respected psytrance DJ's mixing skills up against what's in that video any day of the week.

OMEN
Post from Gunthercompared to water drips and samples of chairs flying down steps with the same repetitive sound over and over?

There is a reason why people cheer when they hear a snare or a hi hat after 5 mins of the same sound... they are happy something different is happening.

BTW... its 170 bpm and the vocals are not pitched. Ever hear of something called melody?

Oh wait Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis Boom Tis

clap

**YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH**
hahaha thats funny i dont care who u are...

I want you to read this back to me,record it....boom!we have a track

Check me out at FUNK'D UP and RYOB4!
OMEN
uuummm getting alittle harsh arent we?

Check me out at FUNK'D UP and RYOB4!
Moire
Post from NatureLeave it to a bunch of argument loving rave penis wielding ego maniacs to turn a good discussion into a pissing contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq7JaDMTWcw

cOOL RAVE-SCENE.

Gunther
words

incydeout
Oprah pissing on loop reminds me of a Salvia trip I once had.

1 2 3 4

Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout