Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /

drunkmuch
just got a laptop, thinking about making some music again
used to have an sp 808 lile 5 years ago till some junkies stole it
i'de rather use something like that, could never get into using a computer
but what are poeple using now, reason or fruity loops, or what
anything that doesnt cost a couple hundred dollars, or is most everything else just shit

EricBliss
What's good for makin' music?

A large drum set full of assorted percussion, double neck guitars/basses, bass pedals,  stacks of vintage synths and keyboards, capes, and a copy of Lord of the Rings.  Helps if you have a dude singer around who sounds like a chick.  These are all associated with some of the greatest music ever written.  

Check out some mixes!  Trance and breaks.  http://lolli.org/Artists/Eric-Bliss.aspx  and also www.deejay-mixes.com/Eric_Bliss
incydeout
Post from EricBlissWhat's good for makin' music?

A large drum set full of assorted percussion, double neck guitars/basses, bass pedals,  stacks of vintage synths and keyboards, capes, and a copy of Lord of the Rings.  Helps if you have a dude singer around who sounds like a chick.  These are all associated with some of the greatest music ever written.  
Don't listen to this. You have to make your instruments from the ground up - like rubber bands on buckets, and 12 different sized cats taped to a 2x4. That's the only way you'll ever make it in the crazy music biz.

drunkmuch
im all for beating cats with 2x4s but then im gonna need a sampler and some good effects to make it sound like techno
started making ha[ppy hardcore once with puppy barking and peacocks, good thing i didnt finish it was mad annoying

abZ
Post from drunkmuchim all for beating cats with 2x4s but then im gonna need a sampler and some good effects to make it sound like techno
started making ha[ppy hardcore once with puppy barking and peacocks, good thing i didnt finish it was mad annoying
Live performance or stfu.  2x4 and cats is all you really need imo.  

Main MessageBoard / Music Production & Mixing Techniques /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout