Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

djgraph
titles should be appended with [nsfw]

'sayin

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
LOLLI

Yeah, I should make a button or something in the threads that allows people to flag a thread for NSFW.  

Actually, I'll work on this right now.

tst
BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from LOLLI
Yeah, I should make a button or something in the threads that allows people to flag a thread for NSFW.  

http://www.boingthump.org/image/lolli/nsfw.jpg

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
There's some incentive to get it done fast.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
LOLLI
Silly Kevin

* Types brandy.totalsupercuties.com into the address bar *

Get this series naow.

tst
djgraph
Post from LOLLI

both in thread creation and during a thread, imo

maybe only let people with 1000+ posts be able to flip the flag so noobs don't abuse it

cuz i kinda didnt appreciate flatbed's posting

LOLLI
Post from djgraphboth in thread creation and during a thread, imo

maybe only let people with 1000+ posts be able to flip the flag so noobs don't abuse it

cuz i kinda didnt appreciate flatbed's posting
Agreed.  Instead of marking a thread as NSFW, upgrade this idea to the next level.  I was thinking about allowing +1000 post people / Premium Members to add tags to messageboard threads.   And of course, one of the tags could be NSFW.

So that thread would be tagged like: NSFW, Flatbed, Doggystyle, etc

Each of the tags would be urls linked to a tag cloud webpage to view similar tagged threads.

tst
SARA
Post from LOLLIAgreed.  Instead of marking a thread as NSFW, upgrade this idea to the next level.  I was thinking about allowing +1000 post people / Premium Members to add tags to messageboard threads.   And of course, one of the tags could be NSFW.

Each of the tags would be urls linked to a tag cloud webpage to view similar tagged threads.
Rich, as smart as you are, sometimes I think you are a bit over-efficient.

Sara: Rich... can you go to the store and get some eggs?

Rich: Actually Sara, let's take it to the next level. I'm going to stop at the hatchery to pick up some chicks that we can raise so eventually we will have an endless supply of eggs. Oh, and I'm also going to stop at Lowes to pick up supplies to build a coop. Need anything while I'm out?

Sara: Yeah... eggs.

djgraph
Post from LOLLIAgreed.  Instead of marking a thread as NSFW, upgrade this idea to the next level.  I was thinking about allowing +1000 post people / Premium Members to add tags to messageboard threads.   And of course, one of the tags could be NSFW.

hahah we did this on another board and then used one of those cloud parsers to make text art from the most used words, it was amazing

LOLLI
Post from djgraphhahah we did this on another board and then used one of those cloud parsers to make text art from the most used words, it was amazing

Yeah a tag cloud.  I already found the tag cloud I might use - http://www.roytanck.com/2009/11/27/help-me-test-wp-cumulus-unicode-support/.  I don't know if it's worth it to tag threads on lolli though.

tst
LOLLI
Post from SARARich, as smart as you are, sometimes I think you are a bit over-efficient.

Sara: Rich... can you go to the store and get some eggs?

Rich: Actually Sara, let's take it to the next level. I'm going to stop at the hatchery to pick up some chicks that we can raise so eventually we will have an endless supply of eggs. Oh, and I'm also going to stop at Lowes to pick up supplies to build a coop. Need anything while I'm out?

Sara: Yeah... eggs.

This from the girl that makes everything in the kitchen from the very scratch.  

Rich: "Lets make tacos"

Sara: "Ok, I'm going to make homemade tortillas"

Rich: "Oh, ok.  I'm going to go watch a movie then"

* Two hours later.  Every dish, bowl and utensil in the kitchen is dirty *

Sara: "Ok, I'm done"

tst
SARA
Post from LOLLI
This from the girl that makes everything in the kitchen from the very scratch.  

Rich: "Lets make tacos"

Sara: "Ok, I'm going to make homemade tortillas"

Rich: "Oh, ok.  I'm going to go watch a movie then"

* Two hours later.  Every dish, bowl and utensil in the kitchen is dirty *

Sara: "Ok, I'm done"
Oh whatever.

LOLLI
Post from SARAOh whatever.

hehe.  Your cooking is awesome though so it's ok.

tst
PDub
Post from LOLLI
hehe.  Your cooking is awesome though so it's ok.
Sara's cooking is so soooo awesome

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
djgraph
this girl is like 3 foot tall

nice midget fetish

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from djgraphthis girl is like 3 foot tall

nice midget fetish
I'm 5'3 faggot. What do you expect?

MEZZANINE

WEIRDBOT
Premium Member
Post from djgraphthis girl is like 3 foot tall

nice midget fetish
Midget fetish makes my world go round.

I fail to see your version.
Flownominal
Post from MEZZANINE
Wow. that dude's got quite a bit of flair on.

The real solution is throwing smaller more music focused genre specific shows that would and could create a culture of music lovers as opposed to a bunch wanna be rave famous drug addicts.

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout