Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

LOLLI

I updated the main messageboard page.  There are always at least 5 threads from the Shared Music shown.  Now you don't have to worry about your new mix getting buried from new posts.  I might bump it up to 7 or 10 threads but there is a lot already shown on that page.

tst
doog
Premium Member
Thanks.  I can't understand why people like to make 10 different threads that could be condensed into one.

CubanB
Yeah, I dont really get the logic behind coming on here and posting all your mixes at once.

Gotta give people time to check each one out then anticipate the next.

allbe
Post from LOLLI
I updated the main messageboard page.  There are always at least 5 threads from the Shared Music shown.  Now you don't have to worry about your new mix getting buried from new posts.  I might bump it up to 7 or 10 threads but there is a lot already shown on that page.
since it's probably costing you in bandwith to host the mixes, you might want to give people the option to pay to make a mix 'sticky'.  $5 for 30 days or something. just a thought.

The wild women, the rippin' and the tearin'
http://soundcloud.com/djallbe/allbe-rippin-and-tearin-2011
doog
Premium Member
Post from allbesince it's probably costing you in bandwith to host the mixes, you might want to give people the option to pay to make a mix 'sticky'.  $5 for 30 days or something. just a thought.
no

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout