Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

theevasion
can we get some more characters to add more text to the first initial event posting? I like to give a lot of details with my events and there simply isn't enough characters allowed to have bios, links, and such for bigger events...   it's always cutting my text off and I have to play with the format of the info to make it fit... ya dig?

thoughts?

poptart
Post from theevasioncan we get some more characters to add more text to the first initial event posting? I like to give a lot of details with my events and there simply isn't enough characters allowed to have bios, links, and such for bigger events...   it's always cutting my text off and I have to play with the format of the info to make it fit... ya dig?

thoughts?
yeah, this please

I do the same thing when posting event info.

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
incydeout
Easy fix. Stop having events!

j/k

doog
Premium Member
Edit:  I thought you meant even title.  NM!

LOLLI

Done.  You should be able to add way more info now.  Let me know if you run into any errors.

tst
theevasion
awesome man thanks!  im about to test it out now

poptart
Thanks Rich!

I should have asked for this a long time ago.

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
theevasion
Post from LOLLI
Done.  You should be able to add way more info now.  Let me know if you run into any errors.
i don't think it works still...   im trying to add all the info from this thread...  http://www.clevelandnightlife.net/viewtopic.php?t=13850 - it seems to cut most of it out for some reason...  

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout