Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

1 2
DreDeLosMuertos
ps. Rich, IP ban.
or are you just entertained at this point?

XTRO
Post from PDubcreep, we know thats you
.....no.....

LOLLI
Post from DreDeLosMuertosps. Rich, IP ban.
or are you just entertained at this point?

Well, I had messages this morning that he wanted to delete his accounts.  This was over before it started.   Oh well.

tst
DreDeLosMuertos
Post from LOLLI
Well, I had messages this morning that he wanted to delete his accounts.  This was over before it started.   Oh well.
what an ass hat! "please delete my account lolli since i made an ass of myself, not only by posting indiscriminate bullshit without getting a feel for how the site works but alse creating multiple accounts! one of the first rules is "no DUPE accounts"

on a side note, i would seriously like to change my screen name to DreaDeLosMuertos, that way people who know me from parties and shit know i'm the same person...i've had issues in the past where people thought i was like 3 different people lol.

is this possible without me having to just delete my account and making a new one? id so i will give you my first born.

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from LOLLI
Don't delete. Just lock the account. This too funny to lose.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
DreDeLosMuertos
Post from BOINGTHUMPDon't delete. Just lock the account. This too funny to lose.
yeah seriously.
add me?
what does he think this is, myspace?

DreDeLosMuertos

1 2

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout