Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

1 2 3 4 5
misslunamoon
Post from FlownominalI say you code a way to send solid objects through the internet to other people, lol

I want people to send me bacon across the net damn it.
YES! i agree 100% interweb bacon sending would be Wonderful thanks :)

Our body is light we are immortal Our body is love we are eternal
TBOT3001
you could have a chat room in a gang.  that way if we can have promoter meetings when everyone lives far away.  and also, it keeps trolls our of important conversation in the chatroom.

TBOT3001
also a way to ip ban people.  that way people that get deleted cant just make a new name and continue to be a bother.

Flownominal
Post from TBOT3001also a way to ip ban people.  that way people that get deleted cant just make a new name and continue to be a bother.
x2. A few site I've seen have that ability.

The real solution is throwing smaller more music focused genre specific shows that would and could create a culture of music lovers as opposed to a bunch wanna be rave famous drug addicts.
LOLLI
Post from TBOT3001also a way to ip ban people.  that way people that get deleted cant just make a new name and continue to be a bother.

I ban other ways.  If a person with a semi-perm ip address (with service from someone like comcast) simply unplugs and re-plugs in their cable modem, their ip's will change.  Comcast owns large ranges of ip addresses.  I could ban the 3rd subnet but tons of people would become blocked.

tst
LOLLI
Post from TBOT3001you could have a chat room in a gang.  that way if we can have promoter meetings when everyone lives far away.  and also, it keeps trolls our of important conversation in the chatroom.

Good idea.  A bunch of ppl have been using the chat room lately.  I love that.  I might build the ability for anyone to make a new chat room.  Even password protect it so they could have a private online meeting.

tst
doog
Premium Member
It's called 'End' and 'Home'.

XmaiyaXmishapX
when a member logs in i think a calender of events for that months should come up automaticaly so we dont have to search for the calender and month

SARA
Post from XmaiyaXmishapXwhen a member logs in i think a calender of events for that months should come up automaticaly so we dont have to search for the calender and month
That's on the main screen before you log in.

Also if you click the events button to the left, it's all right there :)

iUnSaNiTy
--- You can MAC address ban people.

Never Accept Shotgun Battles From Strangers, Especially Host
LOLLI
Post from iUnSaNiTy--- You can MAC address ban people.
MAC addresses can't be determined from IP addresses alone.  They also can't be read by websites unless they were both on the same network.

tst
Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
i am not sure if this is an option... i dont think it is .. that is why i am asking.. but can there be a search button on threads. There are like 5,000 movies/ media threads.. if i punched in search for "jersey" it would pull up all the threads that had the name jersey in it...

sometimes i hate looking thru all the pages- i'm lazy..lol

"Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money." Robin Williams
LOLLI
Post from Shakin2daBeat420i am not sure if this is an option... i dont think it is .. that is why i am asking.. but can there be a search button on threads. There are like 5,000 movies/ media threads.. if i punched in search for "jersey" it would pull up all the threads that had the name jersey in it...

sometimes i hate looking thru all the pages- i'm lazy..lol
click the "SEARCH" button on any messageboard page.  It's at the top and bottom of every page.

tst
Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
Post from LOLLIclick the "SEARCH" button on any messageboard page.  It's at the top and bottom of every page.
ahhh.. yea.. that damn button right near create a thread!

what a jackass i am..

if you were to see me on this end.. i was all excited becasue i thought i came up with a good one.. FAIL!!

Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
can we make a lolli. org manual for dummies?

spinfinity
Post from Shakin2daBeat420can we make a lolli. org manual for dummies?
that's actually a good idea, maybe a FAQ section or whatever.

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from spinfinitythat's actually a good idea, maybe a FAQ section or whatever.
I thought CLB was supposed to make vids?

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
CUTUPS
suggestion:  a drop down in the audio section that lets you select what kind of audio you are uploading - studio mix, live set, original track

SHOWS >> 1.20 BASS THERAPY w/ Cutups, Keeb$ + @ Levels Southside | 1.27 MUSTARD PIMP @ Altar Bar | 2.2 LAZERCRUNK w/ Thunder St. Clair & Tracksploitation @ Brillobox | 2.4 ILLUSIONS w/ Mascara & Rivka @ Cattivo
LOLLI
Post from CUTUPSsuggestion:  a drop down in the audio section that lets you select what kind of audio you are uploading - studio mix, live set, original track

good idea.

tst
crazyb
i'd be cool if their was a link attached to all the DJ's mixes, so it's easier to find their mixes

I dream of playing a sunrise set in front of all of you.
LOLLI
Post from crazybi'd be cool if their was a link attached to all the DJ's mixes, so it's easier to find their mixes

I'm not sure what you mean.   Are you talking about in the Shared Music section of the messageboard?

tst
crazyb
well i mean i'd click over at mixes on the navigation bar on the left here, and it shows, new mixes and popular mixes which is cool, it would be cool if there was some sort of list or something you can browse thru and find a specific artist, i.e. if i wanted a mix by sean kramer or some sort,

I dream of playing a sunrise set in front of all of you.
LOLLI
Post from crazybwell i mean i'd click over at mixes on the navigation bar on the left here, and it shows, new mixes and popular mixes which is cool, it would be cool if there was some sort of list or something you can browse thru and find a specific artist, i.e. if i wanted a mix by sean kramer or some sort,
Click the Artists link in the side menu.  If your artist isn't listed, they didn't upload any of their mixes.  If they are listed, click their name and their profile will load along with any mixes they uploaded.

tst
Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
is there a way the same thread cannot be created twice.. i think i have done this a couple times..

like when i got to create it.. if someone else has the same one- can it automatically deny me from posting it? just a suggestion.. didnt know if that was possible..

SARA
Post from Shakin2daBeat420is there a way the same thread cannot be created twice.. i think i have done this a couple times..

like when i got to create it.. if someone else has the same one- can it automatically deny me from posting it? just a suggestion.. didnt know if that was possible..
Like when you start to create a thread name... it could maybe run a query of any similar thread names and before you post your thread it could give you a little side box that said something like "Similar Topics", then if you noticed that someone already posted it you could just go there and keep posting?

1 2 3 4 5

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout