Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

4 5 6 7 8
doog
Premium Member
Nice to see you around these parts, Tika.

Kevin, til next time.

satan
Fine work Kevin, fine work indeed

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
satan
Post from CubanBIf this girl OD'd and died tomorrow you would all be so heartless to not even care that you were on here breaking her down for being a drug addict?
Breaking her down is the best thing, she needs it.

satan
Post from djgraphi just came
me too

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from tikai have a serious question.

when you go into rehab, or onto probation, do they teach you how to brag about it as much as possible?  seems like everyone i know that has these problems fucking brags about it like they just won a prize or something.

im just wondering, because ive been smart enough to never put myself in these situations, so i wouldnt know.
I have noticed this as well. I think it's a coping mechanism, trying to spin something bad into a badge of honor. Brag about being sober, not the charges and forced treatment that forced it...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
poptart
ahh, what a wonderful troll thread to wake up to in the morning. Lolli.org has been lacking this as of late.

I love this website. <3

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
satan
Post from BOINGTHUMPAre you asking that as a serious question? Or just making conversation.

How on earth do you think I could possibly care? At all? Ever?

I mean we are not best of friends, but have I ever acted like the Caring type?  I think you are confusing me and Jungle mike here for having the giant heart of gold.

So to answer your question of "If this girl OD'd and died tomorrow you would all be so heartless to not even care that you were on here breaking her down for being a drug addict?"  My answer would be a very serious "No.".
Cuban is a pussy...
What do you expect from a guy who spins hipster pool party music and dresses like a prep.
I seriously want this girl put up for a Darwin award..
Kevin, do humanity a favor and help this girl make the right decision

SAM you know what needs to be done!

LOLLI
I just read all of this.  A fine job.

tst
MiaaGlow
Post from CubanBIf this girl OD'd and died tomorrow you would all be so heartless to not even care that you were on here breaking her down for being a drug addict?
Nope.

Used to be almost-friends with her.  Til she got jealous cuz she had a crush on xero and he started dating me, and she stole nearly $300 from us (our apmt down payment) to go blow on meth and bongs.  So nope, no sympathy at all.  I probably wouldnt even acknowledge it.

"Cameras ready, prepare to flash..."
satan
Post from MiaaGlowNope.

Used to be almost-friends with her.  Til she got jealous cuz she had a crush on xero and he started dating me, and she stole nearly $300 from us (our apmt down payment) to go blow on meth and bongs.  So nope, no sympathy at all.  I probably wouldnt even acknowledge it.
If there is anyone on this site that SHOULDN'T be talking shit on this girl
--just saying

IWannaBeTheDj
Wow soo much in so little time lol. Would i have any sympathy for this chick if she od'ed tomorow? Nope, but im an asshole. And also hate being lumped into a large group labeled as drug users. When i was younger i was curious about shit like that.(did i ever develop a habit or do them at parties or  even on a regular basis? NO!) I got older and smarter.

Every party i go to im totally sober, i get offered shit all the time and turn it down cus it simply disgust me. Much like this 18 year old "big girl" who can defend herself...and by that i mean have her scrawny emo bf get his ass beat for her.

PDub
Post from satanIf there is anyone on this site that SHOULDN'T be talking shit on this girl
--just saying
miaa has nothing in common with this chick so wtf do you mean?

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
Konztant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-AfOhyn_S4

tika
Post from MiaaGlowNope.

my definite reaction if it happened:

oh well, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.  one less to deal with.

Queen of the Lolli.org Paparazzi // mixes, pics, fun stuff -> kooterkore.com
SheriffKevin
if drugs can make fun like this thread happen i might have to start doing them

"I love how exceptionally real you keep it."  - Eric Bliss
MEZZANINE

djgraph
i hope boingthump is OK i havent heard from him today, hopefully he didnt get his ass beat

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
poptart
Post from MEZZANINE
are you saying that all puppies should be killed? or is the puppy the one saying that?

If you want all puppies to be killed, I don't want to be your friend anymore, Paul.

tika
emergency brake engaged

Queen of the Lolli.org Paparazzi // mixes, pics, fun stuff -> kooterkore.com
LOLLI
Post from djgraphi hope boingthump is OK i havent heard from him today, hopefully he didnt get his ass beat

he better not be trolling another board.  I'll be pissed.

tst
jadealer
I read this thread for simple amusement purposes... but I must say.. I don't think anyone should feel bad if she ODed... because..

It is her own stupid fault for becoming addicted to drugs.  I know plenty of people who did/do drugs and don't allow themselves to become addicted.  Just like I know many people who drink alcohol without a problem but my exboyfriend was a binge drinking alcoholic.  I don't feel bad for addicts.. they get themselves into the situation and they get what they deserve.  So I have no pity on addicts.. maybe because I am very jaded from the hell my ex-bf put me through.

Also, I can't believe ANY doctor would prescribe Xanax, which is a highly addictive substance, to a KNOWN ADDICT.  That's just irresponsible as a health professional.  Aside, I have a pretty severe general anxiety disorder, which yeah it sucks being anxious, but GUESS WHAT I learned to manage my anxieties without using drugs, either legal or illegal to cope with them.  Too many people are either medicated by psychiatrists or self medicate instead of just growing up and coping with their issues.

Oh yeah, and Sam, you're an idiot for posting about your drug use and jail on a public forum.  Encase you didn't know, many employees use facebook and myspace to check up on potential employees when hiring.  But I guess if you're just a worthless junkie you don't need to think about responsible adult things such as that.

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from LOLLI
he better not be trolling another board.  I'll be pissed.
Fuck you Dad, I'll troll where I want.

Nah, I just was out at the DMV all morning. I did get scared every time a 6'3 teenager with bad hair walked in. I thought my number might be up.

I am now legal to drive in the state of PA again though.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
poptart
Post from BOINGTHUMPFuck you Dad, I'll troll where I want.

Nah, I just was out at the DMV all morning. I did get scared every time a 6'3 teenager with bad hair walked in. I thought my number might be up.

I am now legal to drive in the state of PA again though.
Go Kevin! Now you can drive a car right over Sammmshillerrrrrrrrrrr and her 6'3 bf with bad hair and what looks like an awful complexion.

I guess you could do that without a license to, but now if you do it...it will be 1/2 way legal!

satan
Post from PDubmiaa has nothing in common with this chick so wtf do you mean?
What like openly posting about her issues on a public forum then bitches about it later when everyone berates her about the dumb choices she made.
--yea your right nothing in common

SheriffKevin
Post from MEZZANINE

"I love how exceptionally real you keep it."  - Eric Bliss
4 5 6 7 8

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout