Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

3 4 5 6 7
SammmSchillerrr
Post from tikalol i love how when i fight with junkies, they always try to throw things in my face about the drugs that i apparently do

and they also try to justify their drug use

and they also try to receive copious amounts of pity

also they get ridiculously defensive, which is obviously a cover up
hahaha okay tika whatever u say i guess you never ever talked to me about meth before right? thats funny. its whatever i really dont care cause unlike you im truthful about the shit i do i dont pretend to be fucking virgin mary when im not so its whatever how old are u dont you have better things to do then to worry about an 18 yr old girls life come on queen of happy hardcore wheres ur plur at?

robdunn1200
Post from SammmSchillerrrhaha a good talkin to myself cause i smoke weed yeha ill be sure to do that?
make your daddy proud

Haiku: I would consent to Lose an inch off my cock for A real lightsaber
djgraph
Post from SammmSchillerrrwtf how is me choosing to smoke weed and being worried about jail a fucking battle hahaha funniest shit ive ever heard!
your personal categorical imperative is broken

i suggest you start churning out children as soon as possible so they may take care of you by the time you hit 30.

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
SammmSchillerrr
Post from djgraph^lmao

haters are my motivators

you fail at life.  i suggest hitting the reset button
i suggest you get a life of your own and stop worrying about mine okay?

SammmSchillerrr
yeah well my dad smokes weed too so im sure im not disapointing him too much eh?

tika
Post from SammmSchillerrrhahaha okay tika whatever u say i guess you never ever talked to me about meth before right? thats funny. its whatever i really dont care cause unlike you im truthful about the shit i do i dont pretend to be fucking virgin mary when im not so its whatever how old are u dont you have better things to do then to worry about an 18 yr old girls life come on queen of happy hardcore wheres ur plur at?
no actually i dont really have anything else better to do right now, so ill just sit here and continue to troll you because i have a very high success rate

GUYS ALL THE METH I DO AND I STILL PUT ON LIKE 40 LBS IN A YEAR, FUCK HOW DID I GET SO OVERWEIGHT WHEN I DO ALL THIS METH  IM DOING IT WRONG

Queen of the Lolli.org Paparazzi // mixes, pics, fun stuff -> kooterkore.com
SammmSchillerrr
im so over this shit i made my point i fucking smoked weed before i thought i was going to get a piss test holy fucking shitttttt thats insane huh? haha this is sooo funny feel free to talk as much shit as you want on me for smoking weed i really dont give a fuck i have better things to do then sit on a rave website and judge other peoples lives.....

tika
Post from djgraphyour personal categorical imperative is broken

i suggest you start churning out children as soon as possible so they may take care of you by the time you hit 30.
dumb it down dude, youre confusing her

SammmSchillerrr
Post from tikano actually i dont really have anything else better to do right now, so ill just sit here and continue to troll you because i have a very high success rate

GUYS ALL THE METH I DO AND I STILL PUT ON LIKE 40 LBS IN A YEAR, FUCK HOW DID I GET SO OVERWEIGHT WHEN I DO ALL THIS METH  IM DOING IT WRONG
did i say you did meth everyday no? yeah im just making up that we had that conversation haha whatever helps you sleep better at night tika peaceeeee bitch.

tika
i think your e key is stuck

djgraph

1.  learn to apply mascara if youre going to use it
2.  jesus fuck learn to pluck your eyebrows if you're going to shape them, look at them shits hanging down
3.  your lip size changes with every pic
4.  i see you have a stripper pole somewhere, you're well on your way

congratulations!

djgraph
5.  the nosering doesn't help.  sorry.
6.  looks like you've got a bit of a receding hairline already

CubanB
I've had too many friends die from drugs or live fucked up lives because they are addicted to drugs to consider this all just fun and games.

This girl could probably use a good friend right now.  Not a bunch of fuck heads making fun of her.

Ive never shot something into my veins but the track record Ive seen over the years is that most people who go that route end up dying.

Fuck yeah, smoke some weed if it will help you not do that shit.  Fuck it, go to jail for a year too.  That is better than death.  But get your shit together and start thinking how great it actually is to simply be ALIVE! Xanax shrinks your brain and is one of the most lethal and toughest drugs to go through withdrawals from.  So, not really a good alternative to coping with getting off dope.   Get off that shit asap too.  

djgraph
Post from CubanBI've had too many friends die from drugs or live fucked up lives because they are addicted to drugs to consider this all just fun and games.

This girl could probably use a good friend right now.  Not a bunch of fuck heads making fun of her.

Ive never shot something into my veins but the track record Ive seen over the years is that most people who go that route end up dying.

Fuck yeah, smoke some weed if it will help you not do that shit.  Fuck it, go to jail for a year too.  That is better than death.  But get your shit together and start thinking how great it actually is to simply be ALIVE! Xanax shrinks your brain and is one of the most lethal and toughest drugs to go through withdrawals from.  So, not really a good alternative to coping with getting off dope.   Get off that shit asap too.  
get out

tika
i have a serious question.

when you go into rehab, or onto probation, do they teach you how to brag about it as much as possible?  seems like everyone i know that has these problems fucking brags about it like they just won a prize or something.

im just wondering, because ive been smart enough to never put myself in these situations, so i wouldnt know.

CubanB
If this girl OD'd and died tomorrow you would all be so heartless to not even care that you were on here breaking her down for being a drug addict?

tika
Post from tikai wish i would have kept track of the amount of status updates that talk about getting fucked up, smoking l's, eating "xannys", or underage drinking

your p.o. might not care about your boyfriend making threats, but im sure he/she would care about that.

word to the wise: dont put your shit out on front street and you wont have this problem.

i have said it before and ill say it again. i have no sympathy for junkies. NONE. especially after you disrespect me multiple times in my own house at the time. you dont respect yourself, you dont respect me, you dont respect my house... then i will not respect you and i wont ever have respect for you again.  get on MY level, little girl.

*edit*

just to make this clear, you added me on facebook a LONG time ago. you made your business my business.
start with "i have said it before..."

impure
Kevin tika and lacii...
i love you guys.

I don't believe in PLUR I prefer PLUH. Peace. Love. Unity. Hate.
MIZDEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aeg7siqYSSo&feature=related

pablo814
Premium Member
I'm actually speechless... so much fail, so lil time to dissect it, and all the bases have been covered from what I did see.

Good Job Everyone!!!

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
God saw what he had created, and IT WAS GOOD.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from CubanBIf this girl OD'd and died tomorrow you would all be so heartless to not even care that you were on here breaking her down for being a drug addict?
Are you asking that as a serious question? Or just making conversation.

How on earth do you think I could possibly care? At all? Ever?

I mean we are not best of friends, but have I ever acted like the Caring type?  I think you are confusing me and Jungle mike here for having the giant heart of gold.

So to answer your question of "If this girl OD'd and died tomorrow you would all be so heartless to not even care that you were on here breaking her down for being a drug addict?"  My answer would be a very serious "No.".

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
DOJA
Post from djgraphget out
Haha  

NCBST2002
Post from SammmSchillerrrwtf how is me choosing to smoke weed and being worried about jail a fucking battle hahaha funniest shit ive ever heard!
If you were worried about going to jail, and weed is illegal and will put you in jail then you would quit smoking weed

amirite?

I swear Ive had more intelligent conversations with my 7 year old

PDub
holy SHIT

there are few people in this world who have bigger balls than me. kevin, tika, and lacii just mite.

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
3 4 5 6 7

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout