Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

2 3 4 5 6
poptart
Post from SammmSchillerrron facebook im only friends with people i know and i dont care if people knew if i was worried about going to jail for smoking weed like i dont see it as a big deal i mean it was stupid for me to smoke on probation and then i got a letter in the mail about a status conference so i was worried i mean i have a pot leaf tattooed on me im not really shy of being a pot head idk whats so wrong with that?
you friended Kevin, right? Do you know him? He wouldn't have been able to comment if he wasn't your friend in the first place.

You're argument is invalid at this moment.

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
tika
i wish i would have kept track of the amount of status updates that talk about getting fucked up, smoking l's, eating "xannys", or underage drinking

your p.o. might not care about your boyfriend making threats, but im sure he/she would care about that.

word to the wise: dont put your shit out on front street and you wont have this problem.

i have said it before and ill say it again. i have no sympathy for junkies. NONE. especially after you disrespect me multiple times in my own house at the time. you dont respect yourself, you dont respect me, you dont respect my house... then i will not respect you and i wont ever have respect for you again.  get on MY level, little girl.

*edit*

just to make this clear, you added me on facebook a LONG time ago. you made your business my business.

Queen of the Lolli.org Paparazzi // mixes, pics, fun stuff -> kooterkore.com
djgraph
Post from SammmSchillerrrif ur so not afraid why wont u answer please tell me that? and im pretty sure my po woudlnt give a fuck considering im not making the threats dumbass come on im a little smarter than that.
holy shit my brain just cleaved in half

you're not the brightest bulb in the box, are you

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
djgraph
Post from SammmSchillerrron facebook im only friends with people i know and i dont care if people knew if i was worried about going to jail for smoking weed like i dont see it as a big deal i mean it was stupid for me to smoke on probation and then i got a letter in the mail about a status conference so i was worried i mean i have a pot leaf tattooed on me im not really shy of being a pot head idk whats so wrong with that?
i don't think you understand the concept of search engine indexing

poptart
Post from djgraphholy shit my brain just cleaved in half

you're not the brightest bulb in the box, are you
Jim, do you really even need to ask that?

djgraph
Post from poptartJim, do you really even need to ask that?
i am very interested to hear her thoughts on the subject at hand

tika
uhhhh, good evening ladies and gentlemen, ehhh, were now at our cruising altitude of about 35,000 ft, im gonna go ahead and turn off the seat belt light now, ehhhhh, feel free to move about the cabin as you need to, but please fasten your seatbelt while youre seated incase we experience some turbulence.  uhhhhhh, relax and enjoy your flight, uhhh and once again welcome aboard

robdunn1200

Haiku: I would consent to Lose an inch off my cock for A real lightsaber
SammmSchillerrr
Post from poptartyou friended Kevin, right? Do you know him? He wouldn't have been able to comment if he wasn't your friend in the first place.

You're argument is invalid at this moment.
um ive seen him at parties but i dont know why my status on facebook has to concern him with me smoking weed or not like holy shit its weed get over it already? its my life if i go to jail thats my issue no one elses

SammmSchillerrr
i asked you what ur problem was thats all and you got in my buisness for no reason at all point blank.

tika
Main Entry: 1pub·lic
Pronunciation: \'p?-blik\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English publique, from Anglo-French, from Latin publicus; akin to Latin populus people
Date: 14th century

1 a : exposed to general view : open b : well-known, prominent c : perceptible, material
2 a : of, relating to, or affecting all the people or the whole area of a nation or state <public law> b : of or relating to a government c : of, relating to, or being in the service of the community or nation
3 a : of or relating to people in general : universal b : general, popular
4 : of or relating to business or community interests as opposed to private affairs : social
5 : devoted to the general or national welfare : humanitarian
6 a : accessible to or shared by all members of the community b : capitalized in shares that can be freely traded on the open market —often used with go
7 : supported by public funds and private contributions rather than by income from commercials <public radio> <public television>

— pub·lic·ness noun

Main Entry: 2public
Function: noun
Date: 15th century

1 : a place accessible or visible to the public —usually used in the phrase in public
2 : the people as a whole : populace
3 : a group of people having common interests or characteristics; specifically : the group at which a particular activity or enterprise aims

SammmSchillerrr
haters are my motivators im glad i went to freeze this my first party in like a year i dont talk to any one on the message board so why are you guys so interested in my life please answer this?

poptart
Post from SammmSchillerrrum ive seen him at parties but i dont know why my status on facebook has to concern him with me smoking weed or not like holy shit its weed get over it already? its my life if i go to jail thats my issue no one elses
There are these things called internet trolls, and he is one. I suppose he found your update an easy target.

If it's pissing you off so much, de-friend him and you won't have to hear from him again...or are you enjoying this too much?

SammmSchillerrr
Post from tikai wish i would have kept track of the amount of status updates that talk about getting fucked up, smoking l's, eating "xannys", or underage drinking

your p.o. might not care about your boyfriend making threats, but im sure he/she would care about that.

word to the wise: dont put your shit out on front street and you wont have this problem.

i have said it before and ill say it again. i have no sympathy for junkies. NONE. especially after you disrespect me multiple times in my own house at the time. you dont respect yourself, you dont respect me, you dont respect my house... then i will not respect you and i wont ever have respect for you again.  get on MY level, little girl.

*edit*

just to make this clear, you added me on facebook a LONG time ago. you made your business my business.
yeah i smoke weed and drink and my po knows about my xanax im prescribed thanks for your concern though but she knows. :)

SammmSchillerrr
Post from poptartThere are these things called internet trolls, and he is one. I suppose he found your update an easy target.

If it's pissing you off so much, de-friend him and you won't have to hear from him again...or are you enjoying this too much?
im not enjoying it at all i think its absurd and stupid and i am going to de friend him or whatever i jsut want to know why its such a big deal that i smoked bud and was worried about going to jail i know a shit ton of people who have been in the same situation im sure everyone has i just dont know why my facebook status became such a big deal especially since im in rehab and am actually getting help for my problems its just stupid...

djgraph
Post from SammmSchillerrrum ive seen him at parties but i dont know why my status on facebook has to concern him with me smoking weed or not like holy shit its weed get over it already? its my life if i go to jail thats my issue no one elses
seems like you're pretty public about voicing the illegal things you do

you're not understanding your own quod erat demonstrandum.  i suggest you retire to your quarters for the evening and have a good talking with yourself

tika
Post from SammmSchillerrryeah i smoke weed and drink and my po knows about my xanax im prescribed thanks for your concern though but she knows. :)
im prescribed it as well, but every time i take one im not like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH XANNNY TIIIIIIIMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;))) all over facebook and myspace and twitter

come on that doesnt look like youre recreationally using them?  this isnt my first day in the rave scene being around the drug scene

NCBST2002
As you grow up you should learn to pick your battles, this one you have lost.

duchess
Post from SammmSchillerrrdude im fucking 18 and im acting more mature than all of you like grow up i got attacked for being worried about a drug test for weed this is fucking stupid yes ill admit i have a drug problem i was in impatient and now continue to do outpatient so what lets make fun of someone whos getting help for there problems seriously? thats just the most fucked up and immature shit i ever heard i mean we all go to parties and do drugs  so who gives you the right to judge me? this is petty and pathetic obviously people have nothing better to do then to make fun of someone whos trying to better there life instead of the million kids who run around parties doin a shit ton of drugs and not caring ill admit i use to be like that too but i grew up alot and am in recovery im not going to let this affect it the slightest bit but i think u guys should know how fucked up and not funny it is but all i have to say is karma is a bitch go ahead and make fun of me all you want on a website that has to do with raves wow i bet no one else on this site does drugs?! grow up seriously i didnt do shit to u guys except defend myself for SMOKING FUCKING WEED!!!!! holyyyy shittt! i didnt know i was the only person in the world who smoked or obviously im that important for me smoking weed and worrying about a drug test for people to make pictures and message boards about me soooo thanks guys im glad your worried about me smoking weed but you can stop now im a big gilr i can handel myself
Dude, I'm fucking 18 and I'm acting more mature than all of you. Like, grow up, I got attacked for being worried about a drug test for weed. This is fucking stupid.
Yes, I'll admit I have a drug problem, I was in impatient inpatient and now continue to do outpatient. So what, let's make fun of someone who's getting help for there their problems? Seriously? That's just the most fucked up and immature shit I've ever heard. I mean we all go to parties and do drugs, so who gives you the right to judge me? This is petty and pathetic. Obviously people have nothing better to do then than to make fun of someone who's trying to better there their life instead of the million kids who run around parties doing a shit-ton of drugs and not caring. I'll admit I used to be like that too, but I grew up a lot and am in recovery. I'm not going to let this effect it the slightest bit but I think you guys should know how fucked up and not funny it is. but All I have to say is karma is a bitch. Go ahead and make fun of me all you want on a website that has to do with raves. Wow, I bet no-one else on this site does drugs?! Grow up.
Seriously, I didn't do shit to you guys except defend myself for SMOKING FUCKING WEED!!!!! Holyyyy shittt! I didn't know I was the only person in the world who smoked, or obviously I'm that important for me smoking weed and worrying about a drug test for people to make pictures and message boards about me soooo, thanks guys.  I'm glad you're worried about me smoking weed but you can stop now I'm a big girl, I can handle myself.

Ah, better.

Wandering Duchess :: www.lmunshower.com for my expat musings & travelogue, photos, fashion & girly art! <3
SammmSchillerrr
Post from tikaim prescribed it as well, but every time i take one im not like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH XANNNY TIIIIIIIMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;))) all over facebook and myspace and twitter

come on that doesnt look like youre recreationally using them?  this isnt my first day in the rave scene being around the drug scene
um actually i take less than prescribed if u really wanted to know my mother actually holds on to my prescription considering im a recovering addict and i like take them cause i do have very bad anxiety thats why i did smoke a lot of weed? idk why your so into the drug si do i dont put shit up about the drugs u do on lolli come on now.

robdunn1200

stop hating on maturity

Haiku: I would consent to Lose an inch off my cock for A real lightsaber
SammmSchillerrr
Post from NCBST2002As you grow up you should learn to pick your battles, this one you have lost.
wtf how is me choosing to smoke weed and being worried about jail a fucking battle hahaha funniest shit ive ever heard!

djgraph
^lmao

haters are my motivators

you fail at life.  i suggest hitting the reset button

tika
lol i love how when i fight with junkies, they always try to throw things in my face about the drugs that i apparently do

and they also try to justify their drug use

and they also try to receive copious amounts of pity

also they get ridiculously defensive, which is obviously a cover up

SammmSchillerrr
Post from djgraphseems like you're pretty public about voicing the illegal things you do

you're not understanding your own quod erat demonstrandum.  i suggest you retire to your quarters for the evening and have a good talking with yourself
haha a good talkin to myself cause i smoke weed yeha ill be sure to do that?

2 3 4 5 6

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout