Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

1 2 3 4 5
DOLL
i never put my two cents in.... but this was the most fucking entertaining thing i read in a while...
miss you guys..

Flownominal
Post from tika
YESSSSSS MY P0 && LAWYER ARE THE SHIT! NO JAIL FOR ME 1 YR PROBATION! 0ut celebrating

"celebrating"

you mean snorting a line off her "boyfriends" vagina, while dropping some K and injecting heroine... right? lol

The real solution is throwing smaller more music focused genre specific shows that would and could create a culture of music lovers as opposed to a bunch wanna be rave famous drug addicts.
tika
Post from DOLLi never put my two cents in.... but this was the most fucking entertaining thing i read in a while...
miss you guys..
<3patty

Queen of the Lolli.org Paparazzi // mixes, pics, fun stuff -> kooterkore.com
tika
Post from Flownominalyou mean snorting a line off her "boyfriends" vagina, while dropping some K and injecting heroine... right? lol
thats probably close

you forgot, a lot of meth, in whatever form

CubanB
Post from BOINGTHUMPI've gotten beaten up for my mouth before. It will probably will happen again. But this time, this time I can stand tall and say "I GOT BEAT UP OVER WORDS ON THE INTERNET BY A SKINNY TEENAGER".

If that happens I'd wear it on a shirt.
If you're gonna be an internet dick you have to at least be a little bit prepared to get scrappy once in a while if need be.

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from CubanBIf you're gonna be an internet dick you have to at least be a little bit prepared to get scrappy once in a while if need be.
I've also beaten people up in defense, don't think it's all one sided.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
Flownominal
Rofl Tika and Kevin

The real solution is throwing smaller more music focused genre specific shows that would and could create a culture of music lovers as opposed to a bunch wanna be rave famous drug addicts.
BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
And it's epic.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
Flownominal
I thinks you're right, lol.

poptart
mission accomplished.

I bet she is loving every second of this as much as we are...she just won't admit it.

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
tika
so is she gonna quit her job at the boardwalk tshirt store or punch snookie in the face?

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from tikaso is she gonna quit her job at the boardwalk tshirt store or punch snookie in the face?
I never thought I'd ever say this.. but it's freaking awesome when we are on the same team.

tika
i agree

this could happen more often you know

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member

tika

SammmSchillerrr
dude im fucking 18 and im acting more mature than all of you like grow up i got attacked for being worried about a drug test for weed this is fucking stupid yes ill admit i have a drug problem i was in impatient and now continue to do outpatient so what lets make fun of someone whos getting help for there problems seriously? thats just the most fucked up and immature shit i ever heard i mean we all go to parties and do drugs  so who gives you the right to judge me? this is petty and pathetic obviously people have nothing better to do then to make fun of someone whos trying to better there life instead of the million kids who run around parties doin a shit ton of drugs and not caring ill admit i use to be like that too but i grew up alot and am in recovery im not going to let this affect it the slightest bit but i think u guys should know how fucked up and not funny it is but all i have to say is karma is a bitch go ahead and make fun of me all you want on a website that has to do with raves wow i bet no one else on this site does drugs?! grow up seriously i didnt do shit to u guys except defend myself for SMOKING FUCKING WEED!!!!! holyyyy shittt! i didnt know i was the only person in the world who smoked or obviously im that important for me smoking weed and worrying about a drug test for people to make pictures and message boards about me soooo thanks guys im glad your worried about me smoking weed but you can stop now im a big gilr i can handel myself

SammmSchillerrr
Post from tikahey guys remember when princess jasmin bragged about smoking crack and liking it

just sayin
cause i brag about doing drugs and dont try to get help for them riiighttt?

tika
prepare for takeoff

SammmSchillerrr
Post from EricBlissYou always go too far.  

For that I'd like to thank you.  Makes me think about things I do or say that are probably just as annoying for others to read, like my public dubstep rants, or even posting that picture of the handicapped woman at the rave for a funny caption after you publicly made light of the handicapped lollipop kid.  

I really would never ever want to be in your shoes, and sometimes I say things that are probably just as annoying and uncalled for as shit you say.   Thanks for making me think twice about some things, and inspring me to continue eating healthy so I don't turn into an ugly lard ass like yourself.  
thanks eric im glad your actually act your age!

SammmSchillerrr
caus ei dont even talk to kevin it was none of his buisness he has the slightest clue of whats going on in my life that status on facebook was to get support from my friends not to get attacked for smoking weed okay?

poptart
Post from SammmSchillerrrcaus ei dont even talk to kevin it was none of his buisness he has the slightest clue of whats going on in my life that status on facebook was to get support from my friends not to get attacked for smoking weed okay?
But us internet users need to understand that when you post something pretty much publicly, that it is there for anyone to comment on, in whatever way they feel is appropriate.

The internet, it is serious business.

djgraph
i just came

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
SammmSchillerrr
Post from BOINGTHUMPHoly shit, some guy just called me and threatened to kill me on my voice mail. I'm fucking scared.
if ur so not afraid why wont u answer please tell me that? and im pretty sure my po woudlnt give a fuck considering im not making the threats dumbass come on im a little smarter than that.

poptart
Post from djgraphi just came
this appears to be an internet troll's wet dream come true!

SammmSchillerrr
Post from poptartBut us internet users need to understand that when you post something pretty much publicly, that it is there for anyone to comment on, in whatever way they feel is appropriate.

The internet, it is serious business.

on facebook im only friends with people i know and i dont care if people knew if i was worried about going to jail for smoking weed like i dont see it as a big deal i mean it was stupid for me to smoke on probation and then i got a letter in the mail about a status conference so i was worried i mean i have a pot leaf tattooed on me im not really shy of being a pot head idk whats so wrong with that?

1 2 3 4 5

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout