Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

1 2 3 4 5
robdunn1200
Post from BOINGTHUMPHoly shit, some guy just called me and threatened to kill me on my voice mail. I'm fucking scared.
Her new probation officer may find that interesting

Haiku: I would consent to Lose an inch off my cock for A real lightsaber
BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from robdunn1200Her new probation officer may find that interesting
If only there was a way to find out who he was.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
impure
Post from BOINGTHUMPIf only there was a way to find out who he was.
He's Sam.

Obviously.

I don't believe in PLUR I prefer PLUH. Peace. Love. Unity. Hate.
poptart
If you called the 5-0 about it, wouldn't her P.O find out about it somehow?

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
WEIRDBOT
Premium Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

I fail to see your version.
TBOT3001
Post from tikahey guys remember when princess jasmin bragged about smoking crack and liking it

just sayin
no, but i do remeber she was supposed to marry this kid i used to hang out with back in the day, stole all his money and his jar of pills though.

MiaaGlow
not like you have proof or anything.  now shes being fucking stupid and gonna get thrown in jail anyways.

"i'm a big girl.."
"im gonna have my boyfriend kick your ass"

wtfhypocrisymuch

"Cameras ready, prepare to flash..."
BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Some days the INTERNET is so kind to me. I just wanted to say thanks to every single person who makes up this vast network. You all make me so very happy.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
IWannaBeTheDj
Im sure you can call the police station or the municipal building, give them her name, say you have complaints and wanna talk to her probation officer and they'll hook ya up.

This is giving me a good laugh before work thanks. Oh and dont fight crazy drug additcts, a good hit to the head can knock them permanently retarded. Maybe that crazy bitch should think about that before she tries to get into fights with people. Drugs fuck with your brain and blunt force trauma doesnt help lol.

WEIRDBOT
Premium Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THA BITCH FITS!!!!

CubanB
Post from EricBlissYou always go too far.  

For that I'd like to thank you.  Makes me think about things I do or say that are probably just as annoying for others to read, like my public dubstep rants, or even posting that picture of the handicapped woman at the rave for a funny caption after you publicly made light of the handicapped lollipop kid.  

I really would never ever want to be in your shoes, and sometimes I say things that are probably just as annoying and uncalled for as shit you say.   Thanks for making me think twice about some things, and inspring me to continue eating healthy so I don't turn into an ugly lard ass like yourself.  
lol.

Kevin's blatant disregard of the mental health of people he comes across in his pursuit to keep himself entertained is strong.

SARA
This made an already great night... epic.

I hate stupid ravers. Especially ones that think they are somebody.

Flownominal
holy fuck... thats all that can really be said about it, lmao

The real solution is throwing smaller more music focused genre specific shows that would and could create a culture of music lovers as opposed to a bunch wanna be rave famous drug addicts.
CubanB
Post from TBOT3001no, but i do remeber she was supposed to marry this kid i used to hang out with back in the day, stole all his money and his jar of pills though.
Dude are you talking about that little rave hussie Jeremy Brannigan was engaged to marry at one point?

He couldn't even step out of the room for 5 min without her trying to fuck every guy left in it.

Crazy bitch.  

CubanB
Post that late at night when she is sleeping an tag her in it on facebook.

(I dont even know this girl, btw)

tika
duckface

Queen of the Lolli.org Paparazzi // mixes, pics, fun stuff -> kooterkore.com
tika
Post from CubanBPost that late at night when she is sleeping an tag her in it on facebook.

(I dont even know this girl, btw)

this

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
For the love of god vote this up. It's the only thing I've ever done that's been this close to epic. Make it epic before the Moral Police gets up for work.

Flownominal
Post from BOINGTHUMPFor the love of god vote this up. It's the only thing I've ever done that's been this close to epic. Make it epic before the Moral Police gets up for work.
rofl. I think the moral police are in on the joke at this point, lol.

The real solution is throwing smaller more music focused genre specific shows that would and could create a culture of music lovers as opposed to a bunch wanna be rave famous drug addicts.
WEIRDBOT
Premium Member
What a e-tard junkie HAHAHAHAHAHAHA stupid guido!

CubanB
Post from BOINGTHUMPFor the love of god vote this up. It's the only thing I've ever done that's been this close to epic. Make it epic before the Moral Police gets up for work.
You potentially getting your ass kicked, as a grown man, by a tall skinny teenage kid is definitely worth voting epic, and so I did.

tika
search tika youll find me

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from CubanBYou potentially getting your ass kicked, as a grown man, by a tall skinny teenage kid is definitely worth voting epic, and so I did.
I've gotten beaten up for my mouth before. It will probably will happen again. But this time, this time I can stand tall and say "I GOT BEAT UP OVER WORDS ON THE INTERNET BY A SKINNY TEENAGER".

If that happens I'd wear it on a shirt.

Flownominal
Post from BOINGTHUMPI've gotten beaten up for my mouth before. It will probably will happen again. But this time, this time I can stand tall and say "I GOT BEAT UP OVER WORDS ON THE INTERNET BY A SKINNY TEENAGER".

If that happens I'd wear it on a shirt.
Best story to re tell, true story

tika
YESSSSSS MY P0 && LAWYER ARE THE SHIT! NO JAIL FOR ME 1 YR PROBATION! 0ut celebrating

"celebrating"

1 2 3 4 5

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout