Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

1 2 3 4 5
BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
djgraph
oh gnoes

as your attorney, i advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
WEIRDBOT
Premium Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

I fail to see your version.
WEIRDBOT
Premium Member
That might be 1 of the funniest and dumbest responses I have ever read THANKS BOING!

NCBST2002
Shes probably high enough she'll forget this all happened tomorrow.

WEIRDBOT
Premium Member
I believe this is a pic of her on the craigslist.

doog
Premium Member
I wish i knew that girl so i could click 'i like'.  I've heard plenty enough stories though.

JohnWayne
Premium Member
You'll be O.K. Kevin.  

tika
i made her and her druggie friend cry once because they sat on jaime's couch high on whatever while everyone else (even the guests) helped clean up after a party

i love how hardcore drug users get so defensive about the things they do to themselves

expect it you idiots

*edit*

and oh man she wants to fight you

3PM ON THE PLAYGROUND

OOOOOOOH FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Queen of the Lolli.org Paparazzi // mixes, pics, fun stuff -> kooterkore.com
EricBliss
You always go too far.  

For that I'd like to thank you.  Makes me think about things I do or say that are probably just as annoying for others to read, like my public dubstep rants, or even posting that picture of the handicapped woman at the rave for a funny caption after you publicly made light of the handicapped lollipop kid.  

I really would never ever want to be in your shoes, and sometimes I say things that are probably just as annoying and uncalled for as shit you say.   Thanks for making me think twice about some things, and inspring me to continue eating healthy so I don't turn into an ugly lard ass like yourself.  

Check out some mixes!  Trance and breaks.  http://lolli.org/Artists/Eric-Bliss.aspx  and also www.deejay-mixes.com/Eric_Bliss
MiaaGlow
i cant even begin to tell you how much awesome is in this.

did she really call herself an addict?  maybe get clean if its that bad.

although, she did tell me once that she knew shed be thrown into rehab by the time she was 18.  she was 16 or 17 at the time.

probably time to re-evaluate your goals

"Cameras ready, prepare to flash..."
WEIRDBOT
Premium Member
Now your just being cute Laciii HAHAHAHA

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
http://www.facebook.com/Nevik

FYI I think this is public even if you are not my friend. IDK if you can "like" it though.

DOJA
dude m0ar plz

WEIRDBOT
Premium Member
Post from BOINGTHUMPhttp://www.facebook.com/Nevik

FYI I think this is public even if you are not my friend. IDK if you can "like" it though.
add me man this is like Epic ownage HAHAHAA

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from EricBlissYou always go too far.  

For that I'd like to thank you.  Makes me think about things I do or say that are probably just as annoying for others to read, like my public dubstep rants, or even posting that picture of the handicapped woman at the rave for a funny caption after you publicly made light of the handicapped lollipop kid.  

I really would never ever want to be in your shoes, and sometimes I say things that are probably just as annoying and uncalled for as shit you say.   Thanks for making me think twice about some things, and inspring me to continue eating healthy so I don't turn into an ugly lard ass like yourself.  
lol

I'm making Eric Bliss a better person.

I don't know what cripple pic you are talking about. Please link it.

NCBST2002
she did use alot of adjectives

tika
FUCK

abZ
She needs to get her dick out or stfu

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from tikaFUCK
FUCKING FUCK FUCK

tika
hey guys remember when princess jasmin bragged about smoking crack and liking it

just sayin

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Holy shit, some guy just called me and threatened to kill me on my voice mail. I'm fucking scared.

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Now I got a text saying "it's sam you can call me back or be tough on face book" I replied "lol"

Did I do the right thing guys?  I'm so scared.

tika
literally laughing out loud

children that are high on drugs dont realize that things like that can get their asses thrown in jail

oh wait...

1 2 3 4 5

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout