Main MessageBoard / Lifestyle /

1 2 3
satan
not enough talk on here about mens issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glk_J4X7uVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnufTt8L7vg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC0uaIppcq8

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
WEIRDBOT
Premium Member
I had my vasectomy 3 years ago after my son was born. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I don't want anymore kids (already have 2) and since I'm divorced and had acouple of fb's I don't have to worry about getting any chick knocked up.....I just have to worry about super AIDS HAHAHAHAHHAA!!

Oh! I was 23 when I had mine done.

I fail to see your version.
PDub
whoa... I can't watch youtubes but that first one looks interesting. have they released a male birth control injection?

they should have male birth control imo, as long as men are held responsible for their offspring, they should be able to prevent it themselves.

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
satan
Post from PDubwhoa... I can't watch youtubes but that first one looks interesting. have they released a male birth control injection?

they should have male birth control imo, as long as men are held responsible for their offspring, they should be able to prevent it themselves.
the problem is the religious right once again and supposed "conservative feminists" who are a making the same arguments that were made against women for getting the pill.
Not to mention the stigma & fear of "roid rage" that seems to be a major factor in the blocking.
The FDA has yet to approve this....

PDub
Post from satanthe problem is the religious right once again and supposed "conservative feminists" who are a making the same arguments that were made against women for getting the pill.
Not to mention the stigma & fear of "roid rage" that seems to be a major factor in the blocking.
The FDA has yet to approve this....
well the religious reasons aren't something I'd agree with. but I can understand the medical reasons. I can think of a handful of women who won't take the pill because it makes them "crazy"... basically the hormones make them overly emotional in a way that is out of character. the FDA will hopefully judge this properly, I wouldn't want to not be able to take the pill cause some bitches go crazy.

its like when you pick a cold medicine tho. everyone reacts differently to certain meds. you try a few and pick and choose. same thing with birth control - they all prevent children but they all have different hormones that react differently in each person. so hopefully, they will develop several brands of male contraceptive.

ugh maybe we'll see men getting emo? I'm not excited.

satan
Post from PDubwell the religious reasons aren't something I'd agree with. but I can understand the medical reasons. I can think of a handful of women who won't take the pill because it makes them "crazy"... basically the hormones make them overly emotional in a way that is out of character. the FDA will hopefully judge this properly, I wouldn't want to not be able to take the pill cause some bitches go crazy.

its like when you pick a cold medicine tho. everyone reacts differently to certain meds. you try a few and pick and choose. same thing with birth control - they all prevent children but they all have different hormones that react differently in each person. so hopefully, they will develop several brands of male contraceptive.

---where have you been, they already do??

PDub
Post from satan

---where have you been, they already do??

thats.... creepy

pablo814
Premium Member
Man Depo FTW!!!

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
NCBST2002
Men should have no choices....get in the kitchen and make me a sammich

doin it right I am?

PDub
Post from NCBST2002Men should have no choices....get in the kitchen and make me a sammich

doin it right I am?
A+++ great job

holly
Premium Member
Post from pablo814Man Depo FTW!!!
I would never leave my house again if men are able to get the depo shot. Srsly.

junglejake
Post from PDubwell the religious reasons aren't something I'd agree with. but I can understand the medical reasons. I can think of a handful of women who won't take the pill because it makes them "crazy"... basically the hormones make them overly emotional in a way that is out of character. the FDA will hopefully judge this properly, I wouldn't want to not be able to take the pill cause some bitches go crazy.

Erica stopped taking her birth control and i think she has calmed down a ton! oh wait i just let the cat out of the bag. whoops ;)

PDub
Post from junglejakeErica stopped taking her birth control and i think she has calmed down a ton! oh wait i just let the cat out of the bag. whoops ;)
omg mini jakes will soon be among us

holly
Premium Member
Mini Jakes and Ericas!?

: D

spinfinity
oh my!

satan
Post from hollyI would never leave my house again if men are able to get the depo shot. Srsly.
Don't flatter yourself, if they ain't beating down the door now they ain't gonna do it then either.
....im just saying

PDub
Post from satan Don't flatter yourself, if they ain't beating down the door now they ain't gonna do it then either.
....im just saying

satan
Post from PDub
oh come off it,
it was a joke all ready
jeez laweez..

PDub
Post from satanoh come off it,
it was a joke all ready
jeez laweez..

holly
Premium Member
Post from satan Don't flatter yourself, if they ain't beating down the door now they ain't gonna do it then either.
....im just saying
Nah, I've been on depo. I was a mess.  I don't think I could handle a guy being on an emotional, psychotic  roller coaster. No fun.

and..

WEIRDBOT
Premium Member
Post from hollyNah, I've been on depo. I was a mess.  I don't think I could handle a guy being on an emotional, psychotic  roller coaster. No fun.

and..

I'm not psychotic.....just weird as fuck!!!! BONG!!!!

I fail to see your version.
djgraph
satan what is your sa username

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
satan
Post from djgraphsatan what is your sa username
NOYB bud.

Nature
Premium Member
Men are required to financially take care of their offspring and since women virtually always win child support cases... (the legal system is sexist and is greatly in favor of women) Then men should 1. have more say in the decision for having an abortion... after all its 1/2 the man's problem too.... (though that's between the girl and the guy) and 2. Should be able to have cheap RELIABLE birth control available like women do. Not condoms, because they are not reliable, they break, don't work, and are archaic. Men need access to healthcare that provides birth control that is not permanent, like a reversible vasectomy that doesn't cost ridiculous amounts of money.

If there was a shot I could take that would kill my sperm for a year I'd get one every year til I either get married or want to have a kid.

-CN
Nature
Premium Member
....im just saying
lol

-CN
1 2 3

Main MessageBoard / Lifestyle /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout