Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

1 2
LOLLI

I finished adding an Artists page.   I'm not sure if I'm going to continue to display artist's images.   I want to be able to fit all artists on one page so that no one is hidden on a next page.

tst
LOLLI

The top ten newest mixes now appear on the lolli main page (before you login).

tst
LOLLI

Hey guys, I updated each of the Share Music threads to now list the Mix's Description and Track List if you wrote one.

Example:
http://www.lolli.org/Threads/28020/Rukkus-The-Soundtrack-of-Intimacy-HardcoreDNB.aspx

tst
grumpyoldman
it still wont let me upload any music. it getts about 1/2 way thru then says an error occurred. then when i try to reload, it says the file is already there?

i put a candle in the window for You, but the curtains caught fire.
LOLLI
Post from grumpyoldmanit still wont let me upload any music. it getts about 1/2 way thru then says an error occurred. then when i try to reload, it says the file is already there?

what is the error you get?

rename your file to something else and try another upload.

tst
CubanB
My only complaint so far is that there is no progress bar for the upload.

LOLLI
Post from CubanBMy only complaint so far is that there is no progress bar for the upload.

You and me both.   I'm using this new Ajax File Uploader control.   It's free but it's missing a lot of needed bells and whistles.   I'm currently evaluating a new upload control but it's around 250$.   It has a progress bar and multiple file capabilities.   It's like Facebooks upload control except it's not a Java Applet.  

This object would allow users to upload multiple profile images and multiple party images.   Which would be really nice.

Mixes will continue to be uploaded one at a time because of their size.

tst
LOLLI

The Mix uploading page now has a progress bar.

tst
CubanB
Nice Juan!

CUTUPS
I tried this a couple times just now and got errors when trying to upload.
But now on the third try it worked.  Oddly, i didn't do anything different...

SHOWS >> 1.20 BASS THERAPY w/ Cutups, Keeb$ + @ Levels Southside | 1.27 MUSTARD PIMP @ Altar Bar | 2.2 LAZERCRUNK w/ Thunder St. Clair & Tracksploitation @ Brillobox | 2.4 ILLUSIONS w/ Mascara & Rivka @ Cattivo
LOLLI
Post from CUTUPSI tried this a couple times just now and got errors when trying to upload.

Was it a popup ok box with a bunch of crap in it?  Maybe I need to test this further.   Can you guys try a few more tests.   You can easily delete your mixes after they're uploaded.

tst
MEZZANINE
Post from CUTUPSI tried this a couple times just now and got errors when trying to upload.
Oh I guess all the money we sent you for being robbed didn't help, robot?

grumpyoldman
figured out what was wrog for me. i was using dashes in some filenames. when i sawpped them for underscores, it went thru.

i put a candle in the window for You, but the curtains caught fire.
ReDhATniCK
can you see who downloaded your mixes?

LOLLI
Post from ReDhATniCKcan you see who downloaded your mixes?

no

tst
LOLLI

The link to upload a new mix wasn't working for some reason.   This has been fixed.

tst
DreDeLosMuertos
i've been on hiatus from the internets for a while. during this stint offline, i missed the new format.

i have to say, i love the pop-out player. well done.

LOLLI
New Updates!!

Update #1 - A New Mix Uploader
Thanks for everyone's feedback and trouble shooting help with the mix uploader.  I know it was acting like a real bitch to some of you.  I have a new and improved version 3.0 mix uploader.  This version should fix all of the crashes that were happening.  The new uploader isn't Silverlight anymore, it's now a Flash based uploader.

If you want to upload a new mix, click on the "Upload a new Mix" on the mixes page. http://www.lolli.org/Modules/Music/Mixes.aspx

Update #2 - Audio Type
Per cutups and someone else's suggestion, I added an Audio Type to the mixes that you upload.

The current Audio Types are: Studio Mix, Live Set, and Original Track

I set all the current mixes to 'Studio Mix'.  If you'd like to update your mix info, click the "My Music" in the side navigation bar then click on the mix you'd like to update.  I will be adding an Audio Type sort option to the Mixes page to allow visitors to sort mixes easier.

tst
1 2

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout