Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

SARA
Rich and I have been updating Lolli over the past 2 days. We're trying to give the website a more professional, finished look, and to do that we're initiating an overall design scheme and layout.

• Implementation of the new LOLLI.ORG logo. You will find this on the log in screen as well as on the header of every page on lolli. Please make sure to contact us in the event you would like to use the logo on any promotional materials.

• One of the biggest changes you'll see is to the log in screen. We've updated all theme graphics, as well as updating the music player buttom, rss feed button, and lego man button. We've also added additional banner placements for events, as well as various marketing graphics.

new theme graphics...

• We've also updated some of the themes on lolli. As I noted above, we have replaced and updated all of the log in screen theme graphics. And for everyone that was requesting a REAL PINK theme, you now have it. A real man may be able to wear pink, but a girl apparently can only design a pink theme ;)

These are just the first of many cosmetic upgrades we will be doing to lolli.org over the next few weeks. Please give us any feedback and input you might have.

JohnWayne
Premium Member
good work.

ROBBIE
finally

poptart
I really like the logo. Nice, simple and clean.

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
pablo814
Premium Member
way to class the joint up!

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
kyle
I use the Pink theme exclusively.

SARA
Post from kyleI use the Pink theme exclusively.
i do... hehe

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
I read the thread title as "Lolli get's a forklift".  Kinda let down now.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
MiaaGlow
who wants pink?  bright purple plz.

"Cameras ready, prepare to flash..."
SARA
Post from MiaaGlowwho wants pink?  bright purple plz.
actually you and poe.
(http://www.lolli.org/Threads/25827/themes.aspx)

Post from MiaaGlow
Post from spinfinity

oh, i guess both purple and blue look pretty blue to me.  

i miss pink.  

i agree.

Also bright purple was made back in May. And I readjusted it last night.

MiaaGlow
yeah i retract that statement.

i just logged onto xeros comp and its def. very purple.  on my school computer it looked blue, but i think the colors fucked

MiaaGlow
i was agreeing that the purple looked blue.  i only have internet at school right now and i tihnk the colors on my school comp are fucked.

duchess
Nice one!
Looking good so far, definitely!  Seems a bit more stream-lined, aesthetically speaking.

Wandering Duchess :: www.lmunshower.com for my expat musings & travelogue, photos, fashion & girly art! <3

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout