Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

LOLLI

My Hood Version 3.0

Some of you heard I was greatly overhauling the My Hood page.   If you'd like to check it out, click below.   I did just finish adding the "Medals" tab, so check it out.

http://www.lolli.org/Members/Modules/Membership/MyHood3.aspx?Memberid=220

I have a few more edits to do before the final version is released.  

Some changes:

- I am going to remove the "Top" friends list.   I'm basically going to allow members to create a number of friends lists.   You'll be able to label them anything you like.    "My friends", "People that have fallen for the YOU tag",  "People that love bacon", etc

- I added a ranking system to the Medals.    Levels I, II, and III.   Each level is a more difficult medal obtain.    I'll be editing this more later.   If you have Medal ideas, let me know.

- I made member comments more compact.  I think it looks better this way.

tst
pablo814
Premium Member
I like it, it is pretty nice!

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
LOLLI
Ok, I finally switched over to the new profiles.  Let me know what you think.

I did remove the Top Friends feature.  I'm going to expand it so that you can have more than one category.

tst
DocJeezy
i like them, but i keep getting error messages when i try to post a message to anyone..

cut it up freshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
LOLLI
Post from DocJeezyi like them, but i keep getting error messages when i try to post a message to anyone..

Fixed.   Thanks for the heads up.   I cleaned up a bug or two.   You can now see your medals in your profile.   If you post any mixes or events, I'm going to list those in your profile as well.

tst
SARA
I told him this too. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It almost looks too simple, and you have to search around to find stuff. Not sure that I'm going to go through the effort of clicking through someone's profile just to see things I used to be see all on one page.

poptart
I think I like it. I don't like the big block of color at the top of my hood next to my picture with like, 3 things in it. I think it would look better if that block of information was smaller.

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
SARA
Post from poptartI think I like it. I don't like the big block of color at the top of my hood next to my picture with like, 3 things in it. I think it would look better if that block of information was smaller.
yes

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout