Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

1 2
LOLLI
Post from GuntherThe only thing that confuses me is posts in a thread.

I have 6,226 post put only 2103 post in threads?

Does that mean 4123 PM's to other people?

correct.   The Main posts + Chat Posts + Thread Replies + Gang Posts

They're all different areas

tst
DreDeLosMuertos
Post from LOLLI

View Your Earned Medals!

If you haven't already noticed, I finished the member medals page.  Click below or click the "Medals" button in the left hand side menu.

http://www.lolli.org/Members/Modules/Medals/Medals.aspx

- You can view other people's medals by typing their name in the Member textbox.

- Also, click on a particular medal and it will list it's stats and everyone that has won that medal.

New Medals

If you have any ideas for new medals that members can earn, please post them in this thread.   I will be adding your medals to the new MyHood 3.0 page.   You'll see that new page soon enough.
you should get a medal for making newbs fall for your youtag. i think peterlee would own. too bad you can't really track that.

satan
Post from BOINGTHUMP.Most Ignored User shold be one.
.if you know what i mean
yes a badge for everytime some one puts you on ignore

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
Gunther
Post from LOLLI
correct.   The Main posts + Chat Posts + Thread Replies + Gang Posts

They're all different areas
I see sir...

breakz
i already have half the medals.. can i throw them into the ocean like i did with my medals i got in the army??

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
breakz
can i trade my medals for something like points or a premium status?? because i have no need for shiny trinkets.

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
LOLLI
Post from breakzcan i trade my medals for something like points or a premium status?? because i have no need for shiny trinkets.

the term is "website bling" lol

tst
esbeekay
i got 13 already, im fucking blinging yo

breakz
i have ten. my medal page reads like my call of duty 4 ranking. a step above the rest.

LOLLI
Post from breakzi have ten. my medal page reads like my call of duty 4 ranking. a step above the rest.

Yeah i checked out the COD and the Battlefield 2142 stats pages.  

tst
breakz
look for jbrickjustkilledu or brick412. that is the sn i played under. i was the champion of my clan. maybe it is because i played from 11 pm till 6 am every night and then my roommate played the whole time i was at work. he is a full blown addict

his wife would stand in front of the tv naked saying fuck me and he would tell her to get out of the way. but bj's while playing were acceptable. that is the mark of a true gamer.

and we mod'ed out the controller with the extra button to fire pistols in full auto. we got the red rings like 8 times. he fixed it sometimes and other times i would fix it. once or twice we had to send the x-box back to the manufacturer.

you can get instructions on how to get rid of the red rings on youtube.

i am a sniper teabagger. i stab u and then its teabagg time. lol./././.

i should be getting another 360 soon and i will be getting live. i love some gears of war2 or cod4 or cod world at war. the nazi zombie board on cod world at war is awesome. what is your handle rich??

breakz
the mark of a true gamer is to pass up sex just to finish your clan match.

oh and the good old pissbucket and poopsocks.

Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
i didnt even think i would get any medals.. and to my surprise.. i have 3... yay! that made my day

By the way- are those medals you have rich?? or just a copied picture?

"Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money." Robin Williams
LOLLI
Post from Shakin2daBeat420i didnt even think i would get any medals.. and to my surprise.. i have 3... yay! that made my day

By the way- are those medals you have rich?? or just a copied picture?

I think they're World War I & II medals

tst
BillNye412
http://lolli.org/Threads/27696/4/I-Heart-Too-02062010.aspx

esbeekay
i like how the medals are in our hoods now

1 2

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout