Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

4 5 6 7 8
Anonymous
Post from Anonymousbross gave my goldfish aids.
bross is a pool of aids, with a goldfish in it

Anonymous
wow where is this going??

Anonymous
this thread is lost in the mist. space cadets.

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousbross gave my goldfish aids.
really? mine got lucky with hepatitis

Anonymous
what in the bloody hell are you rattling on about?

Anonymous
yo rich man this fukin shit ain't funny!  fukin delete this shit yo seriosly.  all of this shit is lies and none of it is the truth.  i already told rich ones that he needs to remove this shit. now he's had his chance and i'm gong to talk to my attorney to get him to take down this unfunny shit.  this shit is slander and libel and we shouldnot stand for it we need to know our rigghts in this degree, know what im sayin?

Anonymous
seriously rich, take this shit down. i aint never done shit in my life. i odn't know why you let thsi shit fly yo,  you better than this rich

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousyo rich man this fukin shit ain't funny!  fukin delete this shit yo seriosly.  all of this shit is lies and none of it is the truth.  i already told rich ones that he needs to remove this shit. now he's had his chance and i'm gong to talk to my attorney to get him to take down this unfunny shit.  this shit is slander and libel and we shouldnot stand for it we need to know our rigghts in this degree, know what im sayin?
they are making fun of me on lolli.org!!!

seriously dude?   Other threads about people have been made.    If your thread ends up being people saying negative stuff or joking on you, that probably means you aren't doing so hot in the social world.      Saying you will call a lawyer or knock someone out or calling people pussies is what makes you really end up looking like what people are joking about.      

I think its funny you bring up "rights"

You expect a little maturity, respect and professionalism from the messageboard?

Well maybe some of us expect that in real life and especially from people who do events.    

Promoters should be being praised for what they do.   There should be threads of love and thanks from DJs and party goers on here for all the promoters.     Why arent there?    That's the question I have to ask, cause I dont really know most the people with negative threads.     Funny how none of the negative thread people have taken the time to get to know me.     Actually it all makes sense.  

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousthey are making fun of me on lolli.org!!!

seriously dude?   Other threads about people have been made.    If your thread ends up being people saying negative stuff or joking on you, that probably means you aren't doing so hot in the social world.      Saying you will call a lawyer or knock someone out or calling people pussies is what makes you really end up looking like what people are joking about.      

I think its funny you bring up "rights"

You expect a little maturity, respect and professionalism from the messageboard?

Well maybe some of us expect that in real life and especially from people who do events.    

Promoters should be being praised for what they do.   There should be threads of love and thanks from DJs and party goers on here for all the promoters.     Why arent there?    That's the question I have to ask, cause I dont really know most the people with negative threads.     Funny how none of the negative thread people have taken the time to get to know me.     Actually it all makes sense.  
just to inform i havent been on this board since earliar when i was talking to bliss so those posts are not me

I dont know lolli and have never told or asked him for anything and truly dont care what people say on this board so dont know who that was but it wasent me

-Bross

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousdude i totally bought rolls off you multiple times. everyone knows what you do. everyone also amazed you didnt go to jail from the time you got hit up in cleveland with all that shit in the bathroom bout 2 years back. i cant remember the name of that party, but its the same one your slut crystal was practically blowing you on the bench to get ten packs
wow thats truly uncalled for dont drag crystal into this for real shes a cool chick and yea I use to do stupid shit years ago for real form your opinon if you wish judge someone by what has happened in the past instead of what the present holds your ridiculous

Anonymous
Post from Anonymouswow thats truly uncalled for dont drag crystal into this for real shes a cool chick and yea I use to do stupid shit years ago for real form your opinon if you wish judge someone by what has happened in the past instead of what the present holds your ridiculous
your ridiculous what?

Anonymous
Post from Anonymouswow thats truly uncalled for dont drag crystal into this for real shes a cool chick and yea I use to do stupid shit years ago for real form your opinon if you wish judge someone by what has happened in the past instead of what the present holds your ridiculous
so, you don't deny this happened?  is crystal that 15 yr old chich that follows you around like a baby bird who's waiting for you to regurgitate food (drugs) right into her mouth?

Anonymous
seriously, leave crystal out of this.  she's a cool chick and hasn't done shit to anyone.  

Anonymous
you fucking assholes, crystal has been with me thru the best of times and thru the worst of times, just like dickens, man.  don't be fooled by all these haters and fakers on here. and those of you who call me out i will seriosly fuck up your day and end you.  then i will make you disappear if you still talk shit on me.  

i aint got nothing but love for this scene and to have my name dragged thru the mud hurts more than anything.  i have shed blood sweat and tears for this city to bring good things to it and yall justhate on that.  what the fuck have any of you done?  nothing!  so stop talkin shit before things get realz and you end up regretting it.

rich for tthe sake of the scene lock this shit, yo

-Bross  

Anonymous
was watching pbs the other night, and saw the bit about how irving berlin (or somebody) took mad magazine all the way to the supreme court over making fun using the music to one of his songs.

bottom line is that parody is protected under federal law. so if all thats happening is that someone is using still images, and poking fun at rave promoters using satire to poke fun at them (and trhu them, all promoters) then its portected free speech.

choke.

frankie bones.

Anonymous
Post from Anonymouswas watching pbs the other night, and saw the bit about how irving berlin (or somebody) took mad magazine all the way to the supreme court over making fun using the music to one of his songs.

bottom line is that parody is protected under federal law. so if all thats happening is that someone is using still images, and poking fun at rave promoters using satire to poke fun at them (and trhu them, all promoters) then its portected free speech.

choke.

frankie bones.
see, if frankie bones can laugh at himself so shuld everybody else.  yo frankie - your a fucking legend! don't listen to all the negative shit on this site. i bet if you were to spin in pittsburgh alll these people wuld show up to support you.

i got some plans for this fall, if you want in just say the muthafuckin word. we'll show all them how shit rolls on the realz.  you up for tag teamin with danny the wild child?

- damian

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousyo rich man this fukin shit ain't funny!  fukin delete this shit yo seriosly.  all of this shit is lies and none of it is the truth.  i already told rich ones that he needs to remove this shit. now he's had his chance and i'm gong to talk to my attorney to get him to take down this unfunny shit.  this shit is slander and libel and we shouldnot stand for it we need to know our rigghts in this degree, know what im sayin?
I love it when some angry raver that can't even accomplish basic grammar or spelling on a 5th grade level suddenly becomes a paralegal and starts with the legal threats. The problem is that you cannot sue for libel or slander because this is an ANONYMOUS forum. Some states have considered outlawing anonymous posting on internet forums for just this reason(cyberbullying), but the problem is that the website admins would just move the site to another state without such regulation, or eventually to another country..so that's why it has not been done yet. Rich is fine with this forum the way it is, and I am sure it is generating a lot of amusement, and maybe a lot more hits on the site.

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousyou fucking assholes, crystal has been with me thru the best of times and thru the worst of times, just like dickens, man.  don't be fooled by all these haters and fakers on here. and those of you who call me out i will seriosly fuck up your day and end you.  then i will make you disappear if you still talk shit on me.  

i aint got nothing but love for this scene and to have my name dragged thru the mud hurts more than anything.  i have shed blood sweat and tears for this city to bring good things to it and yall justhate on that.  what the fuck have any of you done?  nothing!  so stop talkin shit before things get realz and you end up regretting it.

-Bross  
o maybe you should hit people. that will def make us change our minds and quit making threads about how much you suck. it mite make us support your parties too?

WRONG

Anonymous
Post from Anonymoussee, if frankie bones can laugh at himself so shuld everybody else.  yo frankie - your a fucking legend! don't listen to all the negative shit on this site. i bet if you were to spin in pittsburgh alll these people wuld show up to support you.

i got some plans for this fall, if you want in just say the muthafuckin word. we'll show all them how shit rolls on the realz.  you up for tag teamin with danny the wild child?

- damian
huh? nah dude, aint frankie bones. just pushin up the google count.

but i was thinking tht the  last time i saw someone get busted holding, it turned out they ended up being a CI for the cops (or as we oldtimers called them, a NARC)

be careful who you argue with, not everyone is s easy going as they used to be in the scene, and if you piss off the wrong people --

well im thinking bout that lego song on another thread
"Bang Bang"

of course for legal purposes, i would never recommend or even suggest such a course of action.

Anonymous
wouldn't it be nice if you could sue Rich cause nobody likes you?

I'd personally blame myself, but I'm not psychotic enough to blame the INTERNET

Anonymous
Post from Anonymouswouldn't it be nice if you could sue Rich cause nobody likes you?

I'd personally blame myself, but I'm not psychotic enough to blame the INTERNET
I would blame you too.

Anonymous
I'd blame Lolli actually.

Anonymous
lol so whos getting beat up now? bring it crackhead. you fuckin sheep fucker. your parties suck balls. the end.

Anonymous
and those of you who call me out i will seriosly fuck up your day and end you.  then i will make you disappear if you still talk shit on me

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousyou fucking assholes, crystal has been with me thru the best of times and thru the worst of times, just like dickens, man.  don't be fooled by all these haters and fakers on here. and those of you who call me out i will seriosly fuck up your day and end you.  then i will make you disappear if you still talk shit on me.  

-Bross  
i love anonymous cause people can do things like this I did not leave this message I dont care what people say on here and if this thread stays up forever i i wonder if it was poe,tink,aleisha or another one of that crew who is pretending to be me on this thread but i did not leave that message

lolli dont lock it i dont fucking care cause its funny the people who have no lives and no spine and would immitate me in an anonymous thread get a life for real say whatever you want about me but dont impersonnate me online

4 5 6 7 8

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout