Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

3 4 5 6 7
Anonymous
Post from AnonymousOh, I've already been doing this.
you must find me and give me a copy.  mine wont be done for a while

I NEED IT!!

Anonymous
I think the comics are funny as hell and the poses in the pictures are probably the best part.

But considering the topics I think its smart to just keep this on the web and not pass it out to random people who dont know what it's really referring to.    People will relate it to all the music events and I dont want that.    

I love the silly humor but I'd like to see this scene overall get more respect from outsiders and not look like some of the people in it, which is, a joke.

Anonymous
Post from Anonymouscan we pleas have you add lestat and his ex wife?? we need the weedwacker bush pic. i know someone still has it. prolly boingthump. he has a ton of strange stuff.

and the icyhot hustlas.
Weedwacker bush pic? I have no idea what you are talking about.  Now I'm curious.

--Kevin (boingthump)

Anonymous
Post from AnonymousWeedwacker bush pic? I have no idea what you are talking about.  Now I'm curious.

--Kevin (boingthump)
you dont wanna know

-kirby

(ps yes i know you kevin, but trust me, you dont wanna see)

Anonymous
Post from Anonymoushell yeah i dont care. ill pass em out. for free of course. ill put them on the windshields of cars and hand them out to eveyone i see. especially b-ross and damien.
if they have any kind of a sense of humor they will laugh at them as much as i do.

you guys should make a comic with me in it. say whatever you want. id love it and get it framed on my wall. go to my myspace. there are tons of comic worthy pics.

thats like legend status.
personally I think it is Hilarious i laugh whenever i read this. It however is not anonymous as I know who is responsible for it but non he less it is funny and makes me laugh.

I dont appreciate being called a druig dealer because i definatly am not but people will say what there gonna say cant stop that

but i do have a sense of humor and think its pretty funny

-B ross

Anonymous
Dude I couldnt believe you didnt hear about it by the time I saw you at...Get Crunk 3!  I couldnt wait to show you. :-D

For all the times you got a good laugh at my expense you can't hate me for finding that shit extremely funny.  

And its quite obvious whoever that is knows you really well.  They did too good of a job.  :-P

Love

Blissy

Anonymous
Post from AnonymousDude I couldnt believe you didnt hear about it by the time I saw you at...Get Crunk 3!  I couldnt wait to show you. :-D

For all the times you got a good laugh at my expense you can't hate me for finding that shit extremely funny.  

And its quite obvious whoever that is knows you really well.  They did too good of a job.  :-P

Love

Blissy
well not really cause i dont sell drugs,i have always hated k,i dont do speed anymore, and i have yet to fuck anyone over but whatever its still fuckin funny

i really havent kept up with it just check it now and then for a quick laugh so hell no i cant get mad at you or anybody for laughing a something funny

much love blissy

-b ross

Anonymous
frankie bones?

Anonymous
Post from Anonymouswell not really cause i dont sell drugs,i have always hated k,i dont do speed anymore, and i have yet to fuck anyone over but whatever its still fuckin funny

i really havent kept up with it just check it now and then for a quick laugh so hell no i cant get mad at you or anybody for laughing a something funny

much love blissy

-b ross
I've seen you TOTALLY hate some K. hahahahaha  

:-P

Anonymous
lol @ bross hating k and not selling

very funny dude, very funny

also - you don't kno who the OP is, you just think you do

Anonymous
Post from AnonymousI think the comics are funny as hell and the poses in the pictures are probably the best part.

But considering the topics I think its smart to just keep this on the web and not pass it out to random people who dont know what it's really referring to.    People will relate it to all the music events and I dont want that.    

I love the silly humor but I'd like to see this scene overall get more respect from outsiders and not look like some of the people in it, which is, a joke.
The scene will get more respect when assholes are no longer welcome in it.

Anonymous
Post from AnonymousThe scene will get more respect when assholes are no longer welcome in it.
this exactly

its dumbass kids who still support these dumbfucks that will cause disrespect for the edm scene. and it goes the other way, you have to go out of your way to support those who aren't in it for the wrong reasons.

Anonymous
sheep

Anonymous
Post from AnonymousThe scene will get more respect when assholes are no longer welcome in it.
Yeah?  How do you get rid of 1/4 of the people in the scene?

Anonymous
Post from AnonymousYeah?  How do you get rid of 1/4 of the people in the scene?
i would hate to go to a rave without my asshole.  how would i consume pills?

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousi would hate to go to a rave without my asshole.  how would i consume pills?
With yer face, asshole.

Anonymous
The OP has no friends.  Only Frenemies.

The OP has no asshole.  Only a hole to shit from.  Get yer fakts str8.  

The OP is a bastard child birthed from the loins of a drug addled whore.  I was slanging rock for fruit snacks and peanut butter sammiches at the age of 8 and was carryin a glock by the age of nine yo.  You can't fuck with the OP.

Anonymous
Post from Anonymouspersonally I think it is Hilarious i laugh whenever i read this. It however is not anonymous as I know who is responsible for it but non he less it is funny and makes me laugh.

I dont appreciate being called a druig dealer because i definatly am not but people will say what there gonna say cant stop that

but i do have a sense of humor and think its pretty funny

-B ross
dude i totally bought rolls off you multiple times. everyone knows what you do. everyone also amazed you didnt go to jail from the time you got hit up in cleveland with all that shit in the bathroom bout 2 years back. i cant remember the name of that party, but its the same one your slut crystal was practically blowing you on the bench to get ten packs

Anonymous
bross gave me aids.

Anonymous
bross isaids

and damian is syphillus

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousbross gave me aids.
bross gave my family aids.

Anonymous
bross is a family of aids

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousbross gave my family aids.
bross gave my dog aids.

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousbross gave my dog aids.
bross is a dog, with aids

Anonymous
bross gave my goldfish aids.

3 4 5 6 7

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout