Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

Anonymous
MORE I WANT MORE FUNNY COMICS
or else i'll pull out my master microsoft paint and make some funnys myself.  hmm i think i will do that
HAHAHAHa funnies you will soon obtain

Anonymous
Post from AnonymousSelf loathing is what I meant. "a fish rots from the head down"
MEH she deserves it omg she deserves it!  She never learns

Anonymous

lolli shut this off too.

Anonymous
Post from Anonymous
lolli shut this off too.
Why?

Anonymous
no wait don't, i'm making my own comic right now it'll be LOL all over the place with people ROFL right down the stairs and they'll be LOLing all over this website

Anonymous
Post from Anonymous
lolli shut this off too.
Some one's all asshurt about this, lmao

Anonymous
lolli shut down the entire website i can't handle it when people talk about underage kids on drugs at my parties and my lack of security i see who comes in junkies are good people i'm not responsible fuck it i'll throw ten parties with the same headliners just to show that i love pittsburgh and even if kids are bleeding and no security in sight i'll still just call you all unprofessional and child molesters and spit in your face for saying something to me i don't care i do this for the scene i'll go to australia or maybe apologize next week and announce a few more parties with the same people we already saw its for the money love thats why security will watch the gate and don't respond to hurt kids cause i care about kids its for you that i do this

- tall (sunsettilsunrise)

Anonymous
I WANT MORE ADVENTURES   NOOOOOWW!!!!!!!!!!!  WORK HARDER!!!!! MAKE ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!! well soon....and PLEASE and THANK you

Anonymous
dude....MORE ADVENTURES bitches, PLEASE oh...and thank you.

yeah make one right now

Anonymous
Post from Anonymouslolli shut down the entire website i can't handle it when people talk about underage kids on drugs at my parties and my lack of security i see who comes in junkies are good people i'm not responsible fuck it i'll throw ten parties with the same headliners just to show that i love pittsburgh and even if kids are bleeding and no security in sight i'll still just call you all unprofessional and child molesters and spit in your face for saying something to me i don't care i do this for the scene i'll go to australia or maybe apologize next week and announce a few more parties with the same people we already saw its for the money love thats why security will watch the gate and don't respond to hurt kids cause i care about kids its for you that i do this

i think thats a real post...

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousi think thats a real post...
Dude, I mean it's gotta be.

Anonymous
Post from Anonymouslolli shut down the entire website i can't handle it when people talk about underage kids on drugs at my parties and my lack of security i see who comes in junkies are good people i'm not responsible fuck it i'll throw ten parties with the same headliners just to show that i love pittsburgh and even if kids are bleeding and no security in sight i'll still just call you all unprofessional and child molesters and spit in your face for saying something to me i don't care i do this for the scene i'll go to australia or maybe apologize next week and announce a few more parties with the same people we already saw its for the money love thats why security will watch the gate and don't respond to hurt kids cause i care about kids its for you that i do this

I want this comic next! PLEASE!!!!

Anonymous
hey guys. i heard cy-fi and her crew is gonna be at alive in raverland complaining about the lineup and promoting their next show:

i heard this next umbrella production will really be ON FIRE! (get it, cause the bitch burns down hotels.)

Anonymous
not funny, not edgy, not even interesting.

just bang this girl already and get her off your mind.

man, fuck

Anonymous
lol,I think its pretty creative actually....I think its my favorite of the cy comics for certain

Anonymous
not funny, not edgy, not even interesting.

man, fuck

-cy

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousnot funny, not edgy, not even interesting.

man, fuck

are you directing this at anyone in particular or all of the like 3,000 ppl on here who hate her street walking ass?

Anonymous
I heart dirty pink stockings and ripped cum filled fishnets!

Anonymous
Post from AnonymousI heart dirty pink stockings and ripped cum filled fishnets!
You making that a shirt and wearing it to i heart 2?

Anonymous
Post from AnonymousYou making that a shirt and wearing it to i heart 2?
they were but cy called dips.

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousthey were but cy called dips.
...dips......It's "DIBS", you fucking retard........

Anonymous
Post from Anonymous...dips......It's "DIBS", you fucking retard........
it's "typo" you fucking DIP

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout