Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

Anonymous
Post from Anonymouswell maybe a bit of instigation...but this is lolli and it's fun to get stupid people all upset
However I respect almost every one throwing events because it certainly isn't easy.

It's the same 30 or so people on lolli trying to make people mad over and over.   The jokes old, everyone already got it.   Find something more constructive to post about.

Anonymous
Post from Anonymous
It's the same 30 or so people on lolli trying to make people mad over and over.   The jokes old, everyone already got it.   Find something more constructive to post about.
Actually its the same 5 or so people that make it seem like its the same 30 or so people.

Anonymous
Post from AnonymousActually its the same 5 or so people that make it seem like its the same 30 or so people.
actually the OP from this thread hasn't even posted in here in a while. its pretty obvious that the last set of comics weren't even created by the same person as the first sets.

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousactually the OP from this thread hasn't even posted in here in a while. its pretty obvious that the last set of comics weren't even created by the same person as the first sets.
That's ok. It can be a groop effort!

Anonymous

Anonymous
Post from Anonymous
I don't see B-Ross or Damian. Reading the thread title fail.

Anonymous
I just lol'd so hard I lost control of my roflcopter.

Anonymous
who the hell is that dude?

Anonymous
Post from Anonymouswho the hell is that dude?
thats vic. hes a cool dude. hes a crazy dancer.

Anonymous
yea. vic is good people.

Anonymous
Post from AnonymousI just lol'd so hard I lost control of my roflcopter.

Grab the stick and pull UP!!!

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousyea. vic is good people.
I'm sure he  might be cool, I don't know him. Someone posted a thread entitled "Caption this pic" and posted that pic.  Thought it might be fun to play around with it but I decided to post it in here to confuse people.

Anonymous
Wee needs more epic pix

Anonymous
Post from Anonymous
I think 30 is drastically exaggerating...it's pry just the same retard talking to themselves over and over again

Anonymous
Post from AnonymousI think 30 is drastically exaggerating...it's pry just the same retard talking to themselves over and over again
and drea trying to take credit for it all
You didn't create this thread or come up with the comic idea...you're just some hanger on swinging off Tall's balls.
STFU

Anonymous
Ouch! Burn!!

Anonymous
Post from Anonymousand drea trying to take credit for it all
You didn't create this thread or come up with the comic idea...you're just some hanger on swinging off Tall's balls.
STFU
its not her....theres a lot of us on here....stfu...stop promoting your shitty parties on other ppls threads...no one cares about you, go die.

Leave Tall out of this.

BURN!

Anonymous
http://www.lolli.org/Threads/20950/6/Glamour-06132008.aspx

Firefighters pulled a woman from a burning motel Thursday morning in Moon as other guests jumped or scrambled down bedsheets hastily tied to second-floor balcony railings.
"I woke up and heard people banging on doors, screaming 'Get out! There's a fire!'" said Eddie Lawhorn, 47, of Huntsville, Ala., who was in town auditioning for 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' "I opened my door and there was a lot of smoke in the hall. I grabbed some clothes and ran out."

Gina Elis Martinez, 48, was badly burned in the fire, which started about 3 a.m. in the Rodeside Inn, an extended-stay motel on University Boulevard, authorities said. She was in critical condition at Mercy Hospital's Birmingham Trauma and Burn Center, Uptown, a hospital spokeswoman said.

No one else was seriously hurt, police said. Some people drove themselves to nearby Sewickley Valley Hospital, police said.

story continues below

Martinez collapsed in a first-floor stairwell while trying to escape, authorities said. She lives on the top floor of the two-story structure, above the first-floor linen closet where the fire broke out, authorities said.
Allegheny County arson investigators had not determined the cause. Four to five rooms were destroyed. The remainder of the motel sustained smoke and water damage. Fifty-three rooms were occupied.

Sara Lubecki, who lives at the motel with her boyfriend, woke up just after 3 a.m. and walked into a hallway thick with smoke.

"There was a guy banging on the door with a fire extinguisher trying to put it out before it got worse, but the smoke was just pouring out," Lubecki said.

Lubecki said several fire exits were locked or not working properly, but building manager Gavesh Vaidya disputed that claim.

Don Brucker, chief deputy of the county Fire Marshal's Office, said authorities so far had found no problems with the fire exits.

The fire blew out the sliding-glass doors in several rooms and destroyed most of those rooms' interiors. The flames melted plastic balcony railings and started to burn into second-floor rooms.

"The concrete made it like a blast furnace in there," Brucker said.

Lubecki claimed more than $500 was stolen from her purse, which she had left in her room. A police search of the firefighters who brought the purse out of the building found no money, Moon police Chief Leo McCarthy said. Moon fire Chief Charlie Belgie disputed Lubecki's claim.

McCarthy said police found marijuana and suspected methamphetamines in Lubecki's room.

"We have to consider any allegation of theft, but right now we have no evidence that a theft happened," McCarthy said.

Bobby Kerlik can be reached at bkerlik@tribweb.com or 412-391-0927.

GO BURN DOWN ANOTHER HOTEL!

Anonymous
I thought this was about me?geez
omen

Anonymous
Post from AnonymousI thought this was about me?geez
omen
Sorry...but your not the asslick of the year.

Anonymous
wtf we need more

Anonymous
I keep almost starting a new one... then something stops me every time.

Anonymous
Post from Anonymoushttp://www.lolli.org/Threads/20950/6/Glamour-06132008.aspx

Firefighters pulled a woman from a burning motel Thursday morning in Moon as other guests jumped or scrambled down bedsheets hastily tied to second-floor balcony railings.
"I woke up and heard people banging on doors, screaming 'Get out! There's a fire!'" said Eddie Lawhorn, 47, of Huntsville, Ala., who was in town auditioning for 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' "I opened my door and there was a lot of smoke in the hall. I grabbed some clothes and ran out."

Gina Elis Martinez, 48, was badly burned in the fire, which started about 3 a.m. in the Rodeside Inn, an extended-stay motel on University Boulevard, authorities said. She was in critical condition at Mercy Hospital's Birmingham Trauma and Burn Center, Uptown, a hospital spokeswoman said.

No one else was seriously hurt, police said. Some people drove themselves to nearby Sewickley Valley Hospital, police said.

story continues below

Martinez collapsed in a first-floor stairwell while trying to escape, authorities said. She lives on the top floor of the two-story structure, above the first-floor linen closet where the fire broke out, authorities said.
Allegheny County arson investigators had not determined the cause. Four to five rooms were destroyed. The remainder of the motel sustained smoke and water damage. Fifty-three rooms were occupied.

Sara Lubecki, who lives at the motel with her boyfriend, woke up just after 3 a.m. and walked into a hallway thick with smoke.

"There was a guy banging on the door with a fire extinguisher trying to put it out before it got worse, but the smoke was just pouring out," Lubecki said.

Lubecki said several fire exits were locked or not working properly, but building manager Gavesh Vaidya disputed that claim.

Don Brucker, chief deputy of the county Fire Marshal's Office, said authorities so far had found no problems with the fire exits.

The fire blew out the sliding-glass doors in several rooms and destroyed most of those rooms' interiors. The flames melted plastic balcony railings and started to burn into second-floor rooms.

"The concrete made it like a blast furnace in there," Brucker said.

Lubecki claimed more than $500 was stolen from her purse, which she had left in her room. A police search of the firefighters who brought the purse out of the building found no money, Moon police Chief Leo McCarthy said. Moon fire Chief Charlie Belgie disputed Lubecki's claim.

McCarthy said police found marijuana and suspected methamphetamines in Lubecki's room.

"We have to consider any allegation of theft, but right now we have no evidence that a theft happened," McCarthy said.

Bobby Kerlik can be reached at bkerlik@tribweb.com or 412-391-0927.

GO BURN DOWN ANOTHER HOTEL!

wait... was this cy and devlin?

Anonymous
Post from Anonymouswait... was this cy and devlin?
hahaha.

maybe, just maybe it iss.
;)

Anonymous
HOLY SHIT DUDE.

This thread is STILL going!?   hahaha that tetris picture is fucking hilarious.  

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout