Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

3 4 5 6 7
pablo814
Premium Member
Post from BOINGTHUMP
(916): He went through and tagged himself on my crotch in all of my facebook pics

Hahaha... That's brilliant.
Kev u should tag urself on all ur boob pics..

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
fonz
Post from SARA
(512): I just had to explain to the pharmacy cashier that the Plan B and thank you notes I was buying were not related.
Haha thats funny.  The clitoris one- poor girl ouch that sucks lol

pablo814
Premium Member
(254): When my girlfriend drinks sangria it's like winning the vagina lottery

(205): we were exchanging secrets last night... she told me about how she put markers in her vaj in middle school. found a keeper.

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
NCBST2002
(403): She was so drunk that I kept trying to switch out her wine for water. Sort of like Jesus, but in reverse.

NCBST2002
(407): I assumed she put out when I heard her friend call her "dickbutt"

MiaaGlow
(905): Just found a glow stick inside of my vagina..
(1-905): With the amount of traffic your vagina gets, it was only a matter of time before someone threw a rave there.

"Cameras ready, prepare to flash..."
LOLLI
Post from pablo814(254): When my girlfriend drinks sangria it's like winning the vagina lottery

(205): we were exchanging secrets last night... she told me about how she put markers in her vaj in middle school. found a keeper.

lol

tst
FreakLove
(519) and then she said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum and whispered "Simba"

Lolli is a hooker
SARA
Post from FreakLove (519) and then she said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum and whispered "Simba"
HAHAHAHAHAH

NCBST2002
Post from FreakLove (519) and then she said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum and whispered "Simba"
lol

FreakLove
Laughed so hard for like 5 minutes straight when I seen that one. It is by far my favorite so far! Lol

Lolli is a hooker
LOLLI

I don't get the reference.  What's Simba?

tst
LOLLI

I don't get the reference.  What's Simba?  Some Disney deal?

tst
JodoKaast
It's the circle of life, man.

I'm not sure I've ever actually met someone who hadn't seen the Lion King. Until now...

RollinToTheParty
Post from LOLLI
Yes: The Lion King circa 1994.

MUFASA!

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from JodoKaastIt's the circle of life, man.

I'm not sure I've ever actually met someone who hadn't seen the Lion King. Until now...
I too have never seen it, but I got the joke.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
breakz
aaaaahhhhhhh.

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
NCBST2002
(845): I'm at a Rock of Love themed party. New high? New low? I can't tell.
(845): Wait. Scratch that. It's not themed. These girls are just sluts.

SARA
Post from LOLLI
i'm ashamed of you!

satan
(267): Just got back from the clinic.
(267): Well?
(267): All clean have the papers to proove it!
(267): So does that mean I can fuck you in the ass now?

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
PDub
(513): I think I just saw the silver monkey from legends of the hidden temple sitting out in someone's trash
(1-513): GO. BACK. NOW.

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
PDub
(724): I seriously need 2 stop fake jacking off in peoples faces at work...the I.T. Guy just showed me the security surveillance tapes.

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from PDub(724): I seriously need 2 stop fake jacking off in peoples faces at work...the I.T. Guy just showed me the security surveillance tapes.
Wow, I think this is mine.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
pablo814
Premium Member
(909): I woke up with semen in my invisalign. My molars were just marinating in it

MiaaGlow
(970): I had a dream that the allstate guy hooked up with flo from the pregressive insurance commercials and she gave birth to the geico gecco. I need to stop taking ambian.

haha i was bored and went back to re-visit.  i just realized you can click "order tshirt" and get the quotes put on a shirt.

"Cameras ready, prepare to flash..."
3 4 5 6 7

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout